Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by smith19 View Post
    who is stuhler driving for?
    Glenn Elliott. Hillbilly Deluxe racing

Added: Henry Hornsby and Dan Angelicchio.

Lets go racing boys! Im making my first trip in 5 years back to the bullring. CANT WAIT! Im picking Henry Hornsby the 3rd for the big win.

See every one there!

Miley wins for the 2nd night in a row

It's sad how all these guys say they're coming and following the series and then they're a no-show. Drivers complain about not having any good regional series in this area, then when somebody tries to start one they don't support it. Then they make matters worse by claiming they're appearing at the shows when they have no intention of doing so.

On a positive note Miley was the class of the field tonight, that team is starting to click. The track was great and that was one of the most efficient shows that I've seen them run.
    Last edited by GEAR_HEAD; 05-12-2018 at 09:34 PM.

Gear head who didnt show?

I was planning on going down for it but the weather was iffy and wasn’t worth the trip for me. Guessing that’s why drivers didn’t make the trip

We had the ultimate series at ppms last year. I think one driver showed that said they were coming, the rest were no shows.

[QUOTE=BSDgraphics;2183392]We had the ultimate series at ppms last year. I think one driver showed that said they were coming, the rest were no showsThe thing is they tell them they will come and they no show

Pretty disappointed with the car count. I guess the chance of rain scared some guys off. (Ferree, Stuhler, Hornsby, Lee, Lear, Angelicchio) were all no shows.

Not many cars there, but the ones that did show were all good cars for the most part. Miley was definitely very impressive, Zach Dohm was coming on strong towards the end of that thing too

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    It's sad how all these guys say they're coming and following the series and then they're a no-show. Drivers complain about not having any good regional series in this area, then when somebody tries to start one they don't support it. Then they make matters worse by claiming they're appearing at the shows when they have no intention of doing so.

On a positive note Miley was the class of the field tonight, that team is starting to click. The track was great and that was one of the most efficient shows that I've seen them run.
    Stuhler posted on Thursday that they would not be attending! Daughters college graduation