Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by J20in1st View Post
    Quit baggin your dog
    That really wasn't necessary.

Thanks MIFan. I’ve been crying for 30 minutes. These young kids can be so mean lol

It will be interesting to see when the make up date will be. I have a feeling it will be a time when Bloomquist and McCreadie can come back.

I think it's next week.

I heard it was going to be a whole new show so this is great for Strickler, bad for Bloomquist and McCreadie though. Not many available weeks for those guys to make it back.

I looked at the schedule again and it says Sunday is the make up date.

They aren’t going to use the Sunday rain date. It will be a different weekend.

I dunno. That's just what the schedule says. Is it suppose to rain tomorrow to?

There is a chance of rain all night into tomorrow. Farley Speedway Promotions posted the cancellation notice on their Facebook page.

Sport mod top 12 are locked in.

Modified start from the top. Allowing more entries to both divisions. No refund of pit pass or entry fee. If you can not make the make up date, tough luck you're out of that change. No make up date has been set yet. This is NOT sitting well with the racing community in the area and the drivers who are out a big chunk of change right now.

Centeroff I am curious how old do you think I am?

When are drivers ever happy?

Scott did indeed race a Shaw by Taylor to win the 100 thousand at Batesville. He drove a Hughes chassis at Mississippi Thunder. I would not be surprised to see Scott win the 50 thousand at Farley in a Rage chassis. Hunter Marriot and Darin Duffy have won a lot of races with the Rage chassis. I hope I can make it down to Farley for the rescheduled race.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    When are drivers ever happy?
    When they can take the checkereds in front of Bloomer 😉

It’s a rage by Bloomquist. Only gonna be better. Now with the delay and Scott seeing the track it will give him time to make it perfect or pull a sway bar like he did at Eldora and destroy his chances to win lol

Why doesn't he just decide on one car and keep it in the shop for races like these when he is able to attend.

I really can't see Bloomquist making it back for a make up date. Looking at the schedule, the only dates Lucas Oil has off, are the weekend of July 26-28, August 3-5, and October 5-7.
    July 26-27 is the PDC for 30,000
    August 3-4 is the USA Nationals at Cedar Lake for 50,000
    that weekend in October is Bloomquist's only off weekend for Late Models, unless he passes up one of those big shows.

But, this is exactly what the promoters wanted right? I mean you get extra hype and ticket sales based on Bloomquist coming, and now you have all that (since it's been said they aren't refunding tickets) plus now you don't have to worry about the chance of a Late Model guy coming in and taking your Mod guys' money!!

There weren't many fans who showed up on Friday, so maybe a couple hundred people bought two day grandstand passes. They weren't pre-selling tickets. If the show-up money is good enough, I'm sure Bloomquist will return.

I don't see him skipping a 30,000 or 50,000 late model race to do it. If it's that week of Oct 5-7, he probably would, but not the PDC or USA Nats. weekends.

What's wrong with skipping a $30-$50 thousand dollar non Lucas event to run a $50k mod race with a car that has already won a heat race and running top 3 times.