Default Third try for WOO@ Haubstadt

Who will be there besides the regulars? They had 43 cars the last attempt. NASCAR is racing Saturday night at Kansas. Will we get any of those guys? Mother’s Day may hamper that but this race used to be ran on Mother’s Day years ago.
    Scott Kleindorfer

Good chance of Bell and Briscoe; but not seen anything official. Larson with them just having the baby I would think is a very long shot; but the whole family is a racing family so slight chance.

We'll find out in a few days. There was a very strong field at the last rainout, I hope that it's just as strong Sunday.
    "The Wise One"

I would agree with Larson being a very very long shot... He mentioned in his open red interview that he had a limited number of non-napcar events he could participate in, and I would doubt this one is on his radar.
    Grats to Mom, Dad and Owen on the addition to the family.
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

Quote Originally Posted by RiffRaf67 View Post
    I would agree with Larson being a very very long shot... He mentioned in his open red interview that he had a limited number of non-napcar events he could participate in, and I would doubt this one is on his radar.
    Grats to Mom, Dad and Owen on the addition to the family.
    Didn't Larson say during his Open Red podcast that he's limited to 25 dirt events this season? That number rings a bell since I just listened to that podcast again over the weekend.

He also said Turkey Night was probably not going to happen for him on Thanksgiving this year. Sad for us since we've already made arrangements to go to that event. Hope Bell is there.

It was around 20 CIRF, cant remember exactly... I'll buy 25 if thats what your memory recalls.
    He did say he had more dates that he wanted to do, than he was allowed to do... and would have to make choices.
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

Brisco says he will be there tonight and tomorrow.
    Scott Kleindorfer

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Didn't Larson say during his Open Red podcast that he's limited to 25 dirt events this season? That number rings a bell since I just listened to that podcast again over the weekend.

He also said Turkey Night was probably not going to happen for him on Thanksgiving this year. Sad for us since we've already made arrangements to go to that event. Hope Bell is there.
    Larson plans on being there tomorrow. - https://twitter.com/KyleLarsonRacin/...35622746353665

Kyle Larson

Verified account

@KyleLarsonRacin
    4h4 hours ago
    More
    Headed to Haubstadt tomorrow with the @WorldofOutlaws. First race of the year in the 57 with @Paul_Silva57. Hoping we can have as good of a year as we did last year! Cool to have @BrandtRacing on the car!!

Thanks for the info ILR.

Dam, I wish we lived closer to Tri-State Speedway. It's 5 hours one way for us!

Briscoe and Larson are fun to watch no matter what they're driving, or where they're driving. Haubstadt would be a fun place to watch both of them, not to mention the rest of the WoO regulars!

Hope all who are able to attend have a great time!!

Brisco wins winged show there tonight
    Scott Kleindorfer

Correction, second^^^^^
    Scott Kleindorfer

Gravel wins
    Scott Kleindorfer

Just watched the highlights. What a race!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WxzOplw5V5U

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Just watched the highlights. What a race!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WxzOplw5V5U
    Wow!! I'm not nearly as big of a wing fan as opposed to wingless but that's some great stuff, wing or no wing.

Haubstadt has been on our priority list for sometime now but we need to make the trip to Southwestern Indiana soon!