Default Afco T2 Shock Package B/G Rocket

Afco T2 full set minus 5th arm shock. Valved for a 15 Blue/Grey Rocket with crate engine. 7 of the 10 shocks were bought new 2 years ago. Originally built by Envy, serviced and revalved by DRS last season. All shocks have less than 250 laps, most spares under 50laps. All shocks move as they should. Great package, very nice drivable shocks. I have a set of Ohlins being built so no need for these anymore. Here is what you get: 2Lf, base and slick. 2RF base and slick. 2LR base and slick. 3RR Base, Slick, Spare/Heavy. 1LRF 8-0 shock. 6 spring cups (new style for 5, old for 1) I'll look for more. Nuts shown on shocks included, No Schrader valves, these are the T2 style shocks The bad: as you can see in the pictures the a arm made contact with one of the RF. The shock still functions as it should. Just doesn't look great. The anodizing on one LR has gotten acid on it. Doesn't effect function. One LF has the rod guide slightly chewed up where I had an end break. Shock still moves fine $1300 obo plus shipping (Approx $40-$50) Located in Fremont Ohio, 43420. Text questions to 419-307-1839 Thanks! Kyle
    Attached Images Attached Images

bump.... ttt make offers, lets deal.