Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guys like us

Default Guys like us

Weather or not you love him him or hate him, we are the reason Bloomquist gets paid to show up and race. A simple post about a modified tee shirt has over 6,000 views. That is nearly as many views as the topic “dirt Million”. Even the haters will find a new hobby when he retires. Rick Flair in wrestling, Floyd Mayweather in boxing, Dale Earnhardt in nascar and Scott Bloomquist on the dirt. Villains sell!

bloomquist told bobby one time..."ive made a lot of money being the bad guy"

There’s maybe five Bloomquist fans on 4m. They make up probably 90% of the posts and views on most threads that go multiple pages. It’s always been that way.

Lol.......

I'll bet the over on 5, Terry lol. Just some of us are cordial, had a decent upbringing, know how to act, and are not attention wh0res

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Thomason View Post
    I'll bet the over on 5, Terry lol. Just some of us are cordial, had a decent upbringing, know how to act, and are not attention wh0res
    I always enjoy the thought that only a select few like Bloomquist. But then the actual facts get in the way. When I’m on TShirt alley at The World 100, he has more fans at his trailer than anyone else, always. And more boos and cheers.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

6000 views is repeated views not new ips. You look at it 50 times a day that 50 views

https://i.redd.it/6nlpvps36gx01.jpg If Lucas oil got something like this about the goat there are about 5 people on 4m that would be prime suspects with SS at the top of the list!

Besides a crotch chop and winning more major races than anyone ever will again, what has Bloomquist done to be the villain? Long haired surfer from Southern California maybe?

Bloomquist is viewed as bad/villain by choice.He always is stand-offish and “appears” to be a loner. His younger years and public knowledge of him partaking in extracurricular activities mad him seem like the bad boy of racing!!!! He ran with the image and created his brand. Smart man, and great driver

Bloomer isn’t a bad guy or anything. I think he’s just kinda shy, and he’s created the heel gimmick because it makes his public interactions a little easier. as He’s quite approachable long before and after the races, and the only time I’ve ever seen him just straight up shun a fan was a time he was suiting up and getting ready to get in the car.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I think every racing series out there has a bad boy. Nascrap, had the Sr. . WoO sprints had Slammin sammy. That list can go on and on. Bloomer showed up with his long hair and what everyone thought was attitude. What he did bring was a professional approach to the sport, he came prepared, he made a lot of guys realize that to beat him you had better have your chit together.

The post about Bloomquist T-shirts has a lot more content then T-shirts. The t-shirt thread is full of information about the big 50 thousand dollar to win mod special at Farly, Iowa. A good informative thread. Check it out.

Why do people hate him? Looking for someone on here that absolutely can’t stand the man and why?

His attitude

Because thier driver doesn't have the the resume he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    Lol.......
    Yes LOL, this guy never misses a chance to discredit the Great One!!!! hahahahahaaha

To the point of being obsessed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    His attitude
    I like his attitude, friendly and fair, but with a twist of superiority, that is due to his own efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Besides a crotch chop and winning more major races than anyone ever will again, what has Bloomquist done to be the villain? Long haired surfer from Southern California maybe?
    Actually one of the cleanest drivers in racing by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Actually one of the cleanest drivers in racing by far.
    I would have to say so but probably a couple others also. Less repair work and less money you have to spend to fix it.