Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guys like us

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I would have to say so but probably a couple others also. Less repair work and less money you have to spend to fix it.

Have all "five" of us made our 90% of the comments yet???

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Now we have.

Everybody hates a WINNER and theres only ONE goat!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Adjusted my signature

All you Bloomer fans are wussis!

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    All you Bloomer fans are wussis!
    Don't you mean ..inners!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    I think every racing series out there has a bad boy. Nascrap, had the Sr. . WoO sprints had Slammin sammy. That list can go on and on. Bloomer showed up with his long hair and what everyone thought was attitude. What he did bring was a professional approach to the sport, he came prepared, he made a lot of guys realize that to beat him you had better have your chit together.
    Main difference is Sr. was the villain because of his dirty driving. Bloomer's just c0cky, but is one of the cleanest drivers in the sport.
    Last edited by Swampy121; 05-15-2018 at 10:30 PM.

I'm the 6th Bloomquist fan, but i find that funny because he has mad well over a million dollars in his career in merchandise sales. With so little fans who buys all the shirts and hats....... And Bloomquist is disliked because he won't kiss ass like those other drivers do with each other. Your race competitors are your enemy's. He is there to beat them. Make no friends..........win..............Bloomquist.

it will always be that way, don't be fooled, bloomer thrives on the bad guy stuff and being a lightning rod for controversy. of course any bloomer thread is going to blow up.

Rumor is, he gets over half of the merchandise with his new Arizona deal. They market his apparel well and he doesn’t have to fool with ordering the merchandise or pulling that trailer across the country. I bet they sell double what Scott did just for the fact that trailer is at every race. He knows how to market his name very well but was really to busy to work the merchandise deal the way it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    I'm the 6th Bloomquist fan, but i find that funny because he has mad well over a million dollars in his career in merchandise sales. With so little fans who buys all the shirts and hats....... And Bloomquist is disliked because he won't kiss ass like those other drivers do with each other. Your race competitors are your enemy's. He is there to beat them. Make no friends..........win..............Bloomquist.
    Nice post. Well said. Yes, I love that line about no fans. And the guy is the first to ink a deal exclusively with Arizona, but nope, no one buys them. And he only has 5-7 fans on the glorious 4m.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Bloomquist might have more fans than all other drivers on the tour combined. The 4 or 5 fans deal is a joke.
    Somebody pay's for that car to be at the track every week. And I'm telling you as much as the haters don't like it, bloomquist is not footing the bill. If you believe that you are in a dream world. Add the Merchandise sales and then add the sponsors to that.........

There is more than 5 of his fans on 4m, but def 3 of em flood all the threads, especially when the P word is mentioned...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 05-16-2018 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    There is more than 5 of his fans on 4m, but def 3 of em flood all the threads, especially when the P word is mentioned...
    Whut u mean? I had a p word come to mind, but it had two s’s and a y.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.