Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ??? about DOD

Default ??? about DOD

May just be an old man thinking, but have they stopped covering $3,4,5K shows in ohio ky wva and tn.

I thought they did before??
    Last edited by MEE; 05-13-2018 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    May just be an old man thinking, but have they stopped covering $3,4,5K shows in ohio ky wva and tn.

I thought they did before??
    If anything it’s probably the opposite ... as we’ve added more shooters for this year than ever before. We certainly would love to cover EVERY race, but it’s almost impossible to get that many staffers on one given weekend.

But to your direct question not at all, and so far this year have particularly covered many of those states with shooters, in races with the exact winners purses you’re talking about.

When the season “heats up” I’m sure you’ll notice it even more.

Michael Rigsby
    DirtonDirt.com

DOD is a ripoff! IMO

DoD is great and far from a rip off. Thanks DoD for all the coverage you provide.Sure is nice to see a race when I can't make it.

DoD is the easiest 100 bucks I spend each year. Where else you gonna go to get that much info?

Keep diggin’ Rigsby and crew

DoD is better than ever. But I still hate Duke lol.

Dod is a bargain, great coverage lots of different tracks. The videos play great on my phone, i do wish i could get them to play on my smart tv without buffering. I would be willing to pay even more if i could get them to play on the tv.

Quote Originally Posted by willardboy View Post
    DOD is a ripoff! IMO
    Please explain how it’s a rip off.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

DOD is a ripoff! IMO
    Being able to watch every Summernantionals race is worth the price alone. How is it a "ripoff"? A ripoff is when a company makes false claims abiut their product and doesn't deliver, so why do you feel DoD has done that?

I'm not complaining at all about the price.
    I was just wondering why there were no races on video yet from the states i said,like tyler co.,201.

I always see the local race results but honestly I haven’t seen many smaller show videos as in the past. Either way, I have more than the 8$ a month they charge. Appreciate all you guys at DOD. Even with all the favoritism to Rocket chassis but sponsors pay the bills and smart business is good business

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Even with all the favoritism to Rocket chassis
    Uh oh...This thread is gonna go poof now. Lol
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Being able to watch every Summernantionals race is worth the price alone. How is it a "ripoff"? A ripoff is when a company makes false claims abiut their product and doesn't deliver, so why do you feel DoD has done that?
    I look forward to the Summer Nationals coverage every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdirtfan View Post
    Dod is a bargain, great coverage lots of different tracks. The videos play great on my phone, i do wish i could get them to play on my smart tv without buffering. I would be willing to pay even more if i could get them to play on the tv.
    It's most likely your internet. They stream fine on all my devices.

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    I'm not complaining at all about the price.
    I was just wondering why there were no races on video yet from the states i said,like tyler co.,201.
    The Ultimate race at Tyler Co. is up on DoD...just sayin
    I live with fear, but sometimes she lets me race.

Its a ripoff because last year I went to St Louis for the Gateway Nationals. I noticed on my debit card that I had been charged for the PPV for that event. All I did was question them about it. My family and I all attended the race had our ticket stubs and motel receipts.. I didnt give out my DOD account information to anyone therefore there was no way that I had ordered the PPV. After several days of emailing back and forth I did eventually get my money credited to my card but my subscription was cancelled and will not be allowed to be renewed. Why should I have to pay for something that I didnt purchse? Why was I not allowed to renew my subscription? Thats a ripoff ! I did nothing to deserve being banned from DOD. All I did was question why I was charged for something that I did not purchase.... which is what I would assume you would do also?

They are far from a ripoff............It Sounds to me like you have the issue and not DOD, I'd guess either you purchased it and can't remember or one of your friends has your account info and they did it....... If this was a common theme then you could possibly blame DOD, but this sounds like a one time isolated incident so my guess is this is all on you or one of your friends. I'm pretty certain they can research it and see which IP address the order came from.

Yep..... issues with me. lol. I had been a member for years and never ordered a PPV event EVER and no one has my account information not even my sons who love the sport more that me. I guess what I should have done is allow them to screw me out of the money and not even questioned it! Im sure thats what you would have done. DA

Yep..... issues with me. lol. I had been a member for years and never ordered a PPV event EVER and no one has my account information not even my sons who love the sport more that me. I guess what I should have done is allow them to screw me out of the money and not even questioned it! Im sure thats what you would have done. DA
    LOL, I'm willing to bet the problem was on your end.

DOD is a ripoff! IMO
    Ripoff? Do you remember a time where all we had was 4m.net? I sure do! And let me say this, DoD has brought an enormous amount of attention to our sport and without them, we would all be relying on reading 200 Facebook posts just to see who won etc... DoD is one of the best things to happen to our sport. I've been around this sport long enough to know.