Default 08 Throw'n Dirt Crate Modified

Updated with Price drop... 10,500.00

08 Chassis with 2016 updates to front end.
    GM 602 crate motor with additional LaSalles seals with 2 races.
    Car has raced 4 times in 2018.
    New parts only four races old include Dual pass Radiator, Quick Time 650 CT Carb, water pump, fuel pump with all new fuel lines to cell. New Taylor wires and New Aluminum pulleys with new belts and hoses. All new wiring, Ford relay, gauges and switch panel. New K&N Air filter and new 602 GM Crate Motor.
    Keyser lower control arms with oversized screw in ball joints, tubular uppers with oversized screw in ball joints. 7 wheels (3) 4" b/s beadlocks for RR) (1) 2" b/s beadlock for RF) (3) 2" b/s wheels and (1) 3" b/s wheel with 7 new American Racer Hard tires 4 don't have a lap on them.
    6 Integra welded bearing shocks with 4 races and 1 brand new one. New rear 4 bars with new heims only 4 races old.
    4 Bar rear suspension with lift bar, Bert transmission with Winters Quickchange rearend.
    3 Mud plugs with 4 wheel covers.
    Every part I have with this goes. Extra upper and lower control arms for the front, LF spindle,about 10 extra springs, 3 C/O eliminators, complete set of extra 4 bars, panhard bar with extra frame and rear end mounts. Extra 32 Gallon cell. Extra Drag link, Idler arm and tie rods for front end.
    Car was built to race in the B mod division at Cumberland Md. and is 100% legal. Being Sold race ready less doors and 1/4 Panels.
    Priced to move at $10,500.00 Firm...come make it go away...
    301-252-1392
    Last edited by skicker; 07-08-2018 at 04:53 PM.

I appreciate the responses but just to clarify...
    No I am not interested in trading for some 10 year old used up limited late model.
    Not interested in ATV's or a Harley. I wouldn't trade the tires alone for a Mustang and why would I want another trailer if I'm selling the car??
    Cash only upon pick-up...

Price dropped to $10,500.00.
    Turn key racecar and all extra parts are included...

Car has been SOLD!
    Last edited by skicker; 07-31-2018 at 02:05 PM.