Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by FastEd95 View Post
    Friday: Mod Madness, Davenport, IA...Saturday: Lucas Oil LM, Spring Valley, MN...Sunday: USMTS, Mason City, IA. Weather looks good for at least the first two nights.
    Where you headed on Sunday now that the USMTS weekend is a scratch? Gonna put on some miles to I-80?

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    Over the state line to Nevada this weekend for round 2 of the Nevada Pro Stock Tour with the Macon like Lovelock Speedway on Saturday and Winnemucca Regional Raceway on Sunday. Will be our first races out of our home area this year after fighting early season bugs with the car. Seem to have them fixed after a good last weekend with a heat win and a 2nd in the main. We'll see. Eternal racers' optimism.
    Good luck this weekend. I have spent a brief amount of time in that area, and have always been interested in the tracks along I-80 in NV and also the northern CA tracks. Hopefully everything is going well at all of them, and I hope you have a good run.

Flying into Lincoln, Nebraske for Lucas race on Sunday at I-80 Speedway. First trip there and hoping for good weather.

Quote Originally Posted by dirt33 View Post
    Where you headed on Sunday now that the USMTS weekend is a scratch? Gonna put on some miles to I-80?
    I'll be at home Sunday once again - the spring up here has been one of the worst ever for getting races in. I actually skipped Davenport Friday (because of radar and I wasn't up to the 480 mile round-trip) and headed to Fairmont for their opener (that had already been postponed 7 times). Saturday at Deer Creek is now looking kind of iffy...the horrid spring continues.

Deer Creek