Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I like the track, even when rough, but have only been there for SN races.

I would like to see this event succeed, but aside from a couple standout supers, it looks like it might wind up being a high paid crate race. I'm wondering what happens if only a handful of cars show up Sat.? Will they somehow allow cars to come on Sunday alone?
    Last edited by TheJet-09; 05-25-2018 at 11:19 PM.

According to My Race Pass, there are currently 7 late models signed in.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

According to Feger's Facebook page - Kent Robinson, Jason Jameson & Brandon Overton are there
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 5 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Up to 14 cars now.

36 cars across 5 classes. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    Bottom line is he has severe mental issues as his actions prove it.
    Does he have a 4m account? He'd fit right in.

Lincoln had 21 cars for 1200.00......... I thought having a 2 day 10,000.00 to win was stupid but I think he may end up with some more cars now that they are all but assured a starting spot in the feature. How was the crowd tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by cjp0354 View Post
    Lincoln had 21 cars for 1200.00......... I thought having a 2 day 10,000.00 to win was stupid but I think he may end up with some more cars now that they are all but assured a starting spot in the feature. How was the crowd tonight?
    not many people. appreciate the fact this track is open. HOWEVER, OMG they wasted so much time last night. Drug things out way to long. this track always has a tendency to dry out in the sun. means it needs dug up through out the week and watered. Wish he could come to terms with UMP and bring the track back some how. Realize only 14 cars, but get em' on the track, let em race so I can go home.

Quote Originally Posted by cgrace View Post
    not many people. appreciate the fact this track is open. HOWEVER, OMG they wasted so much time last night. Drug things out way to long. this track always has a tendency to dry out in the sun. means it needs dug up through out the week and watered. Wish he could come to terms with UMP and bring the track back some how. Realize only 14 cars, but get em' on the track, let em race so I can go home.
    Why would UMP even consider sanctioning a track that is run by this guy? It will take years to recover from the bad reputation he has given this track, and that is if he ever sells it. It can’t possibly be profitable for him to run it, but he’s too stubborn to sell it or even let someone else run the track for him.

The guy clearly has an enormous ego. He names the track after himself, and names two classes after....himself.

Quote Originally Posted by cgrace View Post
    When I was there a couple years ago for the Summernats race it was like he forgot there was a race that day. He should have been digging up the track and watering it for a few days prior but instead he started prep late that afternoon. It made no sense at all. It's no wonder that guy doesn't get any support.

ss 18 that's what I've always said....lol

Another person will never own the track. He posted on Facebook a few years ago when he dies the track goes with him to the grave. He said he had it put in his WILL. How he's not in jail is beside me if what I have heard is anywhere near the truth. Supposedly embezzle $4mil to buy the track <> what I have heard.

It's sad that a person has that BIG of an ego to put that in his WILL.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 5 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

So how many cars actually showed up? I saw he was expecting some cars from the show me to drop in.

No one there to give us updates!!

Not even listed on the DoD schedule of events.

From what I saw on Facebook, they picked up four additional cars, with Chad Stapleton being the only name I recognized. So they ran an 8-lap consi to determine the last four spots of the starting line up (17 cars total). Overton won in case you didn't see, followed by K-Rob, English, Stapleton and Feger.

I figured any guys from Lucas were wore out by the time they were done yesterday. I am surprised that nobody from the FALS area didn't venture over. There were also a lot of racing options this weekend, so who knows...
    Last edited by TheJet-09; 05-28-2018 at 12:43 AM.

I just talked to someone who was there and it sounds like it wasn't a very good show. Such a shame for what it used to be there.

ran the limited with the super late models. 17 all together.. why on earth they were allowed to run together, so dangerous?? worst show ever, I mean ever......

My question is, how many people were in the stands?