Default Sycamore results????

Anyone got a rundown on the sycamore guys tonight??? Thanks

Saw on Facebook that Parker won. Also gather there was a wreck/s involving Mataragas and Bell. No idea how or to what extent...

Quote Originally Posted by TheJet-09 View Post
    Saw on Facebook that Parker won. Also gather there was a wreck/s involving Mataragas and Bell. No idea how or to what extent...
    Rich's car got pretty tore up!
    2023 race count: Winston Speedway (MI)-3, Spoon River Speedway (IL)-1, Lincoln Speedway (IL)-1, Farmer City Raceway (IL)-1, Fairbury American Legion Speedway (IL)-1, Thunderbird Raceway (MI)-7, Kokomo Speedway (IN)-1, Butler Motor Speedway (MI)-1, Mt.Pleasant Speedway (MI)-1, I-96 Speedway (MI)-1, Merritt Speedway (MI)-3

Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Crazy. Thanks for the video guessing bell didn’t see the car slowed
    Not sure if that’s on the track or if anyone is really at fault. Hope Bell is ok

Without knowing, I would suspect the lapped car was attempting to pull off the track which requires you to slow way down because of the sharp exit. If so, they should implement a rule against doing that under green, or put a gate across it. The lapped car could've easily made his way to the bottom (which I think he was running anyway), and just went to the infield.

I believe the 15 car narrowly missed getting into the back of the lapped car, so I'm sure Bell's view was blocked as well. Bad deal for Bell and Mataragas.

Good for Parker. That team has a pretty good haul from Kaukauna, Wisconsin to the tracks they run in Illinois and I like seeing them run well. I also like the fact that they do it using an open trailer.

The car exiting the track had a flat tire that was going down for a few laps,i think they tried to throw the yellow but was too late on the radio. Glad they both were ok as i had a front row seat to the wreck and it was scary and happend so fast.
    Last edited by dangerdann; 05-21-2018 at 08:47 AM.