Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    I don’t think so. Everything is much tighter now. And while Kevin is still for sure on top of everything, they are not so far ahead like in 15’. They caught everyone sleeping in 2015, now that Kevin is well known by everyone, and to be respected, just don’t think they’ll repeat it. Successful, of course, 2015, I don’t think so.

Funny, DoD is slurping on JD n Kevin too.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

2015 was a season for the ages.

but the obvious threat of another superman season already isn't sitting too well with a certain faction here on 4m.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

It would be much more difficult to pull of a repeat season like 2015. They do bring up some interesting points, though. I forgot JD was running 4th place (125 pts behind EPJ for 1st) with only 3 wins heading into the Show Me 100 Weekend. Then he reeled off 9 straight wins, including 6 Crown Jewels that year.

I would say they are ahead of the 2015 pace, comparing where they were at in 2015 in May with this May. But I doubt they have that kind of season again.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

My crystal ball says great season but not like 2015.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

I dont think the feat of getting all those crown jewels can be repeated, but the lucas season he may get 20 wins at this rate unless somebody can step up and stop him...

It would be much more difficult to pull of a repeat season like 2015. They do bring up some interesting points, though. I forgot JD was running 4th place (125 pts behind EPJ for 1st) with only 3 wins heading into the Show Me 100 Weekend. Then he reeled off 9 straight wins, including 6 Crown Jewels that year.
    All they need is another Rumley device.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

There's no question JD can wheel. His style is definitely different than Scott's.

JD attacks a track and aggressively finds the best line...and at times his car pays the price.

Scott is a tactician and reads/drives a track surface like no other. He doesn't make many mistakes and always seems to capitalize on other drivers mistakes at just the right time.

Both styles win races...and a rivalry is always good for the fans. So you JD and Bloomer fans keep going at each other, just like your boys do on the track.

Win-Win for the rest of us.

Zonks, if you really pay attention to the races JD has won this year, many of them have been from him conserving tires and knowing when to work high and when to dive low. He really is maturing as a driver and not just banging up equipment to win races. Even this past Saturday, JD said he knew Bobby was going to pull a slider on turn 4, so he eased off the throttle going low and used his momentum to build speed to finish ahead at the line. The guy has learned quite a bit.

They were perfecting that thing on that TShirt.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

The wording of these articles/threads needs to be “is *rumley* on the verge of another historic run?”..Davenport is just the lucky SOB holding on to the steering wheel. Theres 5-10 drivers out there that could win just as many races in that car. Anyone who doesnt agree refer to the first half of 2017 where davenport was Bmain-ing it up in the same car Madden is leading WoO points in

Zonks, if you really pay attention to the races JD has won this year, many of them have been from him conserving tires and knowing when to work high and when to dive low. He really is maturing as a driver and not just banging up equipment to win races. Even this past Saturday, JD said he knew Bobby was going to pull a slider on turn 4, so he eased off the throttle going low and used his momentum to build speed to finish ahead at the line. The guy has learned quite a bit.
    Definitely think he has matured, and is trying to balance the aggression with being smart.

Default Uh oh Burke

SS going to throw the computer or phone at you.

They’ve changed motors for one. And honestly, I think Madden is sharper about exactly what to do to make the car better.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    My crystal ball says great season but not like 2015.
    🤔?? Look into the crystal ball and get the winning power ball numbers for this week for me. It would Be nice to retire at 35 lol 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    樂?? Look into the crystal ball and get the winning power ball numbers for this week for me. It would Be nice to retire at 35 lol 
    Somebody in NJ won the $300 mill. Oh, and yes, I’d retire. Even if it was the base $35-40 mill or whatever.

He's having a wonderful season for sure, and his nearest contemporaries have had some bad luck to this point, so it's amplified how good his season is going.

But Bloomer, Richards, and a rejuvenated EPJ aren't going to just concede and make it easy for JD.

And if we're talking the crown jewels that will have lots of guys from both tours on them, Madden is also having a killer season.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

AMBurke1118 Got disagree with you on your statement. Some people connect lot better with each other. Rumley and jd make really good paring. Madden and b.w. Made better paring than j.d. and jimmy. But if you going say that, b.shepp nothing with out mark.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    All they need is another Rumley device.
    You know it! Even ss himself could have the same results with one.

CnB What lucky person that was. 35 million would be great too. I’ll take 5 million after tax’s and be super happy living a really easy retirement. Long as I can go fishing 2 or 3 times a month lol.