Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    You know it! Even ss himself could have the same results with one.
    Do you really want hear C.J. Rayburn cry 😭😭 all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    AMBurke1118 Got disagree with you on your statement. Some people connect lot better with each other. Rumley and jd make really good paring. Madden and b.w. Made better paring than j.d. and jimmy. But if you going say that, b.shepp nothing with out mark.
    Ya B Shepp not the same without the house car, does he have a durham in the b5? Maybe he signed a contract that he doesnt get intellectual support for his own stuff lol jk jk guys...but for real combo means alot now days just great driving dont cut it we seen how B Shepp did at deer creek without the 1...

Talk to me in October.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    AMBurke1118 Got disagree with you on your statement. Some people connect lot better with each other. Rumley and jd make really good paring. Madden and b.w. Made better paring than j.d. and jimmy. But if you going say that, b.shepp nothing with out mark.
    And you kwd are no good w/o litey!😂🤣
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

If anyone can drive it why didn't Lanigan hire Kevin full time when he was setting it up for him last year during speedweeks ? What about GR Smith he was at the test session and turned the same laps in the same 49 car at Charlotte . Why were his laps not faster or at least the same as JDs ?

Kevin is a genius , but some of these statements discrediting JDs driving ability and that quote anyone can drive it are just ridiculous .

Point blank they work well together .

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Ya B Shepp not the same without the house car, does he have a durham in the b5? Maybe he signed a contract that he doesnt get intellectual support for his own stuff lol jk jk guys...but for real combo means alot now days just great driving dont cut it we seen how B Shepp did at deer creek without the 1...
    In defense of BShepp sorta, I’m guessing his personal stuff doesn’t get the same fine tooth comb as Mark’s stuff. But, if he runs some Summer Nats stuff and runs crappy in the B5, I’m with ya.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

But, he landed that 1 ride because of what he did in the B5 so there’s that.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDirt View Post
    If anyone can drive it why didn't Lanigan hire Kevin full time when he was setting it up for him last year during speedweeks ? What about GR Smith he was at the test session and turned the same laps in the same 49 car at Charlotte . Why were his laps not faster or at least the same as JDs ?

Kevin is a genius , but some of these statements discrediting JDs driving ability and that quote anyone can drive it are just ridiculous .

Point blank they work well together .
    Because I think Lanigan just wanted Kevin consulting with the chance to lead into a partnership, and they just did not clique. Whether it was personalities, set ups, chassis design, who knows.

If GR wasn’t within a tenth or two, definitely got a point there.

I think they are a perfect pairing, JD isn’t as good without Kevin, and I don’t think Kevin would get the same results with another driver. They are like Chad Knaus-Jimmie Johnson, Ray Evernham-Jeff Gordon.

I can't wait for Part #3, Trail to the Demise!!! hahahahahahaaaa

Top 2015???? I doubt it, not in our lifetime anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    I can't wait for Part #3, Trail to the Demise!!! hahahahahahaaaa
    I've been telling them to get ready for that. I dont think they are tho😀...

I've been telling them to get ready for that. I dont think they are tho...
    When JD runs into a slump, it's gonna hit his fans pretty hard. They are pretty excited from his turnaround from last year

I've been telling them to get ready for that. I dont think they are tho...
    Were strong and were ready but then again the orange spoiler was going to come off the 49. Its funny that the point are not going in your favor there OLE CHAP!😎😁

49? Your chromosome count? "😝" Hahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Zonks, if you really pay attention to the races JD has won this year, many of them have been from him conserving tires and knowing when to work high and when to dive low. He really is maturing as a driver and not just banging up equipment to win races. Even this past Saturday, JD said he knew Bobby was going to pull a slider on turn 4, so he eased off the throttle going low and used his momentum to build speed to finish ahead at the line. The guy has learned quite a bit.
    Since you brought up paying attention...my exact words were "at times his car pays the price."

Not sure how YOU got..."not just banging up equipment to win races'" from that???

I've been around here long enough that everyone knows I don't speak in code.

If I thought JD was a hack who just drives over people and tears up cars week in and week out, I would've said as much.

I said "at times" JD's car pays the price and that statement is 100% accurate. It's why all you superman fans love JD to begin with, because he's not afraid to drive it like he stole it when he needs to.

Should be fun watching JD, Richards, and Bloomer wear each other out for the "ship."

Hopefully, you JD fans and Bloomer fans can take time out from your infinite pi$$ing match to enjoy the ride.

Wonder if they will make a headline when the zero opens shop on his azz during the dry slick and rubbered up summer months? I can see it now! Superman’s historic run crashed when swallowed by a goat! He isn’t beating Bloomquist this year and I’m taking all bets. Please send all bet request to my PM. I prefer cash bets but would gladly spot SS the 305 point lead for a bet of whoever loses can never look at, login or post on this board again. Let’s see who thinks this historic run BS is real?!

Default Centeroff

Just put me on ignore

Quote Originally Posted by Swampy121 View Post
    When JD runs into a slump, it's gonna hit his fans pretty hard. They are pretty excited from his turnaround from last year
    I keep telling then to get ready.... What else can I do? Lmao!!!!!

Don't need to PM, I've got $500 on the 49 winning the championship. You want it?

Centeroff, I'll take the bet.