Thread: Mustang II

Default Mustang II

Mustang II Mini stock. Complete car but will have to have the engine freshened because it has set in a field for over 2 years. Over 10k invested in the motor. $1500obo. I just want it gone. I can give all specs on motor. No junk. All esslinger and race eng components. Championship car at the old I70 Speedway. Will deliver for a negotiated fee. Car is located in Kansas City. Best way to go contact is text. 91392759942.5 with Manley rods, wiseco pistons. Coated bearings. .40 over. Port and polished cast d port head. Miller as well. Homan (sp?) ground can. 8k cam if I remember. All esslinger pulleys. Esslinger aluminum intake. Ferrera valves. Double valve springs. Strapped towers. Stock appearing lightweight clutch. Aluminum rear hubs. T-bird k member. MSD. I don’t remember the tach or oil water. But no junk. 8 gallon fuel cell. No junk on this car. Just need it gone.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good Morning, I live here in the Kansas City Metro area, I have inherited a 1930 Model A ford p/u that was and still is a poor mans street rod, It has to best of memory 35 years ago built with a Mustang II 2.3l OHC engine (tired) that's was whopping 88 HP, looking for parts or engine that I can swap with out too much mods, Would like to make it fun to drive and be able to leave it to my kid when I Pass. if you have any parts or leads I would greatly appreciate info Bob Barker 913-515-1035