Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lucas points

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    So please tell us how lucky you are to have centeroff as your twinkle ✨ lol
    Boy! You was just a twinkle in your daddy's eye when me and Offcenter was watching guys do things with a leaf spring that would have boggled your mind!

Centeroff & mindwalker = ren & stimpy😂🤣
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

SS = jumping nut hugger. Hahahhahaha

Mediocre SS and slow AF SS= JD and TMac

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    SS = jumping nut hugger. Hahahhahaha
    He cant help it....he likes VARIETY!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Pretty much racing for second place....davenport needs about 4 nights of bad luck and he just dont seem to break... A bad night for him is an 8th at the show me... Hard to catch him if he's top ten each race

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Hahahaheeheehee
    When bloomer looses title you all will still have him winning it somehow. You guys are just amazing.
    Counting your chickens before they hatch are ya? LOL

People thought it was impossible to go from the front, to the back and to the front again at Eldora and then lap most of the field and win. But hey what do we know...

Quote Originally Posted by Swampy121 View Post
    Counting your chickens before they hatch are ya? LOL
    I gues he conveniently forgot how that point lead shrunk to 115pts a very short time ago!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I personally think TMac is hitting his stride but haven’t heard a peep from SS. I have several bets locked in and most are TMac fans. That’s exactly the definition of a hater. If your 4m name has a 39 or TMac involved in it, why aren’t you wanting to make bets on your guy? 3 options here.. option 1, you know TMac is mediocre. Option 2, you completely understand he has no chance against the goat in any type of activity (including spelling, mathematics, world history etc etc). The last and final option being that you hate a man for doing his job. In other words anyone but Bloomquist. I have faith in my driver but right now the odds are against him in most eyes. I have one driver and a couple thousand won’t hurt a bit. I will have that much fun watching him gain 50 and lose 30 points the next week. It’s going to be close unless he hits his dry slick summer stride. When he hits his stride it will be 2016 all over again. Kevin will change so many things on the car that he won’t have a clue where he is at. I would never knock Kevin Rumley because he is the second best in the business. If I were Rumley I would go with what he knows works and be safe with those top 5 finishes. That’s the only way he will beat the zero in the end. Whatever happens we will all enjoy watching. Also Pierce has been scary consistent and I haven’t written Rocketman off just yet