Default Don't Forget The WAR/WoO Sprint Car Event At FALS Wednesday Night

Whether you're a winged fan or a wingless fan Fairbury American Legion Speedway is the place to be Wednesday night May 30th. The famous WoO Sprint Car Series will make it's much anticipated first ever appearance at FALS. And for us wingless sprint car fans the POWRi/Wingless Auto Racing (WAR) 410 sprint cars will also be in action at FALS.

This should be a GREAT show and I can hardly wait!!

Does anybody know if there is a rain date if needed?? Not trying to jinks it!

Same question was posed on another message board and there seems not to be a rain date in play if the weather doesn't cooperate. I'm merely guessing now but given the extensive travel and full schedule the WoO sprinters are subject to it may be nearly impossible to get them back to Fairbury for a make up date. I really hope there is no need for speculation in regards to a rain out.

Tuesday before Jacksonville; which is Wed. before Knoxville end of June???
    "The Wise One"

If they need it, I was thinking of that week also. Or they could do Thursday. Would be 4 nights in a row for the Outlaws tho. Also don't know how those dates work for the WAR guys.

Quote Originally Posted by brsteg View Post
    Tuesday before Jacksonville; which is Wed. before Knoxville end of June???
    Quote Originally Posted by chathamracefan View Post
    If they need it, I was thinking of that week also. Or they could do Thursday. Would be 4 nights in a row for the Outlaws tho. Also don't know how those dates work for the WAR guys.
    Are the dates you gentlemen sight official rain dates for Fairbury? I've been gone over to Indy for almost a week and now we're trying to catch up from being gone that I haven't had a chance to research the rain date if needed.

Really hope they get it in. Should be great show whether you preferences lie with the wingless or the winged sprint car varieties. The WAR guys put on a very good show at Fairbury and we all know how good the WoO sprinters are, especially at a high quality track like Fairbury.

No - just speculation on my part. Jville makeup is on Wednesday the 27th. It is scheduled. Outlaws are in Knoxville the 29th & 30th so was just spitballing that they would be in the area & either that Tuesday or Thursday would be potential make up dates if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by chathamracefan View Post
    No - just speculation on my part. Jville makeup is on Wednesday the 27th. It is scheduled. Outlaws are in Knoxville the 29th & 30th so was just spitballing that they would be in the area & either that Tuesday or Thursday would be potential make up dates if needed.
    Okay. It does make sense. Hate to speculate since there hasn't been one drop or rain in the area, yet. We can just hope the weather prognosticators are off the mark on this one.