Default Bloomquist pill draw and big WoO weekend in east Tennessee

https://insidedirtracing.com/turn-2-...ast-tennessee/

Did Lucas make the right call on the Bloomquist pill draw deal?

And a big WoO weekend in east Tennessee.

Quote Originally Posted by Returning to Dirt View Post
    https://insidedirtracing.com/turn-2-...ast-tennessee/

Did Lucas make the right call on the Bloomquist pill draw deal?

And a big WoO weekend in east Tennessee.
    Yes they did. Any less wouldn’t have been enough, and telling him to go home woulda been too much. And I’d say the same thing no matter who the driver was.

If he himself had been the one to do it, yes, boot him. But it was Jordan, so I think the penalty was right. Of course there are some who’d like to see him castrated and never let go race again, but oh well. They can take a look in the mirror.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Maybe he knew he was good enough to win without qualifying and it was all a publicity stunt.

I agree with CnB. Probably the best choice that could have been made.

And this supports my continued oppinion that Scott could do so much more with a real crew.
    8/13/16

What exactly did he do anybody know? Did he have his own number he tried to pass off to the official or something? It make more sense if it was a draw for a heat lineup but just for qualifying order ? Too risky just for that...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    What exactly did he do anybody know? Did he have his own number he tried to pass off to the official or something? It make more sense if it was a draw for a heat lineup but just for qualifying order ? Too risky just for that...
    He swiped the 2 pill from the tumbler while the Lucas officials were holding their meeting.

I would sure hope Lucas bans Bland from any more Lucas events but who knows.
    8/13/16

It was his weekend. Only God in the flesh of Jesus Christ could have stopped him. I was reading could Scott have got around the 20 when in fact it didn’t matter because the 20 beat himself. It was a freak incident in which I have personally never seen before but when your leading the race you can’t drive in over your head like that. Jimmy was leaning on the cushion pretty heavy and the last 20-30 laps it just wasn’t there. Scott was going to win the race barring any mechanical failure or tire issues. Jimmy is better than that and he should know better

When you haven't won near as many as you should of lately and the car has been good it gets frustrating i'm sure he was pushing it knowing Scott was likely hot on his heels. I as many others wish we could of seen it play out, would of been one for the books i think.

Take his window net away at Eldora and send him to the back and watch him lap the field.

Let him tag the tail of heat race in a passing points race, watch him sit on the pole and win the race

Maybe he knew what he was doing? Maybe he wanted to start in the back and not the front?

hmmmm

It wasn't a passing points race. It was a combined points race from Thursday and Friday, using typical Lucas Oil points earning system...only they were applied to the weekend, not the season total.

The one who jerked around with the bingo balls.. not including this time I've been around when he did just super stupid stuff 2 other times. I've done my share of stupid stuff but man ...chill

I'm surprised Lucas would just leave those out for someone to have thier hands on them other than when they are actually being used by Lucas.

Is Bloomquist racing the World of Outlaws events this weekend? What about Owens?