Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default WOO @ 411 and Bulls Gap - Roll Call

Who can we expect? Will Mother Nature play nice for a change???

Top 14 in World of Outlaw points and you will probably see some of the big names from Lucas come and try and win some of the money too since Lasalle canceled

Hudson O'Neal only has Bulls Gap on his schedule.

Bobby Pierce has TBA on his schedule which has me wondering if he will go to both days would have loved to seen him at Cherokee Sunday night for the Clash race but there was no way he wouldve been there since they were in wheatland saturday night

Dale McDowell for sure along with the other local and regional drivers like Shanon Buckingham, Vic Hill, etc.

Some Lucas drivers will probably take the weekend off to prepare for Eldora. Several TBAs on driver sites as some may watch the weather before deciding. I would think Owens would at least be at Bulls Gap.

As much as I'd love to see the Lucas guys there, many probably will take a regrouping weekend off, since it popped up suddenly.
    Think about the upcoming schedule. Dream Next week, Clash at the Mag, then the Firecracker (WoO race), then starting at Portsmouth, seven races in 8 days, ending up at Smokey Mountain. Starting the next weekend July 13, they have 7 races in 9 days......

Owens will be at both.

Hoping the nasty weather we’re getting right now will move on out. Been stoked for this show at 411 in particular for a while.

Bloomer I never thought about it like that but you make a lot of sense with yor post. Could you imagine making that string of races and coming off a long haul from the midwest off of how many races out there

Quote thing isn't working again.

Replying to post above talking about the weather. I follow the ATV-MX series pretty closely. They were supposed to be in Blountville this weekend which is about an 45 mins up 81 from Volunteer, and they done threw in the towel on the race for the weekend there. The course looked like a pond. I'd have to think that Volunteer got a good pull of that mess too.

https://atvmotocross.com/2018/05/29/...ional-canceled

Bobby Peirece Lanigan Don Oneal EPJ Satterlee Davenport Bronson Siegler Bloomer all have OFF or don't have anything scheduled

Hudson Oneal has Volunteer Scheduled for 6-2

Josh Richards still has LaSalle on his schedule which was canceled

Dennis Erb has Tri City and Fayette County on his schedule for the weekend

TMac I have no idea about him

Add Vic Hill to both events.

Hudson Oneal has scratched Volunteer from his schedule it now has TBA on it for this weekend

I live in East Tennessee, not too far from either track, and we've gotten a lot of rain this week. With Alberto churning south of us, I suspect this weekend will be very iffy.

Alberto is in Canada by now. Ton of rain the last couple of weeks with typical summer gulf moisture still open for business both tracks will have to put in a lot of work and get lucky to get these in.

Good luck to both.

Bloomquist and Owens?

Any weather updates from folks close to the track and with knowledge of their plans?

Down to 40% rain mainly scattered.. radar shows rain out by 1-2 according to local weather ppl.. they plan on racing.

Per twitter Owens will be there

Quote Originally Posted by squaredup12 View Post
    Any weather updates from folks close to the track and with knowledge of their plans?
    Today's forecast was for severe storms ALL DAY, it has just now began to rain at my house 10 minutes from 411. The track was worked on all day and has been sealed off for any rain overnight. Like previously mentioned the forecast has improved greatly from 90% down to 40%. We plan on getting the races in if at all possible.