Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

I'd list 10 and take the top 4 only thing is you can vote only once. Can't vote for the 4 guys you think should be on it. Is that ok? Someone would have to set it up I'm not sure how to do it. I've never done one.

Talking

You just go to start a new thread, and add a poll. And pick who you want.

I’d list it like this:
    1.)Bloomer
    2.)Bloomquist
    3.)Black Sunshine
    4.)Dirt Trax Dominator
    5.)Scottie B
    6.)Snort
    7.)Voodoo Child
    8.)Yin-Yang
    9.)Hippie
    10.)Bloomerpuddin
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Just wondering about MLB and the Pete Rose gambling scandal that keeps him out of their HOF ? 1. If a driver should have to of happened to been given all of his top notch equipment from the very beginning, didn't have to dig and scratch from the bottom and earn their way into better equipment. 2. Several times caught cheating at the scales. 3. cheated up tires. 4. Arrested. 5 Putting crew members up to cheat 6. Many instances of snubbing off of the fans that pay hard earned money into the events. etc. Wondering if they should be there instead of the poor bastard that had to fight their way from broke and running a Saturday night track to the big time ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Just wondering about MLB and the Pete Rose gambling scandal that keeps him out of their HOF ? 1. If a driver should have to of happened to been given all of his top notch equipment from the very beginning, didn't have to dig and scratch from the bottom and earn their way into better equipment. 2. Several times caught cheating at the scales. 3. cheated up tires. 4. Arrested. 5 Putting crew members up to cheat 6. Many instances of snubbing off of the fans that pay hard earned money into the events. etc. Wondering if they should be there instead of the poor bastard that had to fight their way from broke and running a Saturday night track to the big time ?
    I assume you're talking about Bloomquist? Scott started with nothing. Moved here from California with a loan from his Dad to get started racing. 1988 World 100 he didn't have top notch equipment, probably not even top 20 equipment. Almost loaded up after he heard there was 200 cars at the track but decided what the hell let's try to make the show and ended up passing the greatest of all time coming off of two and lapped nearly the entire field. The rest you can't argue with, I think it's funny when non fans complain about him being light at the scales and not showing up on time. Lol. If he didn't he would have that many more wins so why are you complaining? I have sat with Scott at the track and other places so I can't comment on not having time for people at the track. I guess it depends when you approach him. Fans need to realize they are at the track to make money and not be your hero. I would take him winning the race over sitting and talking with me and finishing 9th everytime. But everyone has there own opinion.

Drivers:
    1. Buck Simmons
    2. Larry Moore
    3. Moyer
    4. Bloomquist
    *** Duane Hommel (Cut short but a cut above none the less.)

Chassis Builders:
    1. Cj Rayburn
    2. Frank McClendon
    3. Ray Callahan
    4. Jimmy Thomas

Promotors:
    1. Earl Baltes
    2. Robert Smawley
    3. DTWC Dude
    4. Mike Swimms
    Last edited by CageFaraday; 05-31-2018 at 06:27 PM.
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

For me it isn't solely about numbers and events won. I also think about longevity and contribution to the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Planetzer0 View Post
    I assume you're talking about Bloomquist? Scott started with nothing. Moved here from California with a loan from his Dad to get started racing. 1988 World 100 he didn't have top notch equipment, probably not even top 20 equipment. Almost loaded up after he heard there was 200 cars at the track but decided what the hell let's try to make the show and ended up passing the greatest of all time coming off of two and lapped nearly the entire field. The rest you can't argue with, I think it's funny when non fans complain about him being light at the scales and not showing up on time. Lol. If he didn't he would have that many more wins so why are you complaining? I have sat with Scott at the track and other places so I can't comment on not having time for people at the track. I guess it depends when you approach him. Fans need to realize they are at the track to make money and not be your hero. I would take him winning the race over sitting and talking with me and finishing 9th everytime. But everyone has there own opinion.
    I thought he started driving his dad's car.

Quote Originally Posted by CageFaraday View Post
    Drivers:
    1. Buck Simmons
    2. Larry Moore
    3. Moyer
    4. Bloomquist
    *** Duane Hommel (Cut short but a cut above none the less.)

Chassis Builders:
    1. Cj Rayburn
    2. Frank McClendon
    3. Ray Callahan
    4. Jimmy Thomas

Promotors:
    1. Earl Baltes
    2. Robert Smawley
    3. DTWC Dude
    4. Mike Swimms
    No Mark Richards? Your nuckin' futs.

You just go to start a new thread, and add a poll. And pick who you want.

I’d list it like this:
    1.)Bloomer
    2.)Bloomquist
    3.)Black Sunshine
    4.)Dirt Trax Dominator
    5.)Scottie B
    6.)Snort
    7.)Voodoo Child
    8.)Yin-Yang
    9.)Hippie
    10.)Bloomerpuddin

YEP......any 4 of those guys would work!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

1.)Was not given top notch equipment from the beginning.

2.)You weigh at the scales and either pass or don’t. If he had lead in his pockets, or threw some in on the way to the scales, then yes, that’s cheating the scales. Otherwise you just screwed up. Only time I’ve seen people try and cheat the scales was in sprints at Sharon for the Nationals. Jason Johnson finished 2nd or 3rd and got DQued. They tried to chuck stuff in the car on the way to the scales.

3.)The amount of people who have cheated tires is a heck of a list.

4.)Under 3 grams of coke, gimme a break. 1991 or something, Jesus.

5.)Lmao. Dunno wtf you are even talking about here. He did not want the number two pill.

6.)He has not snubbed off lots of fans. Many instances of him not snubbing off fans. You catch him at the wrong time since he makes the calls, ya you might have to wait. I know everyone should bow to our every beckon call, but I don’t look at it that way. Before the races or after, not during, and not if it was a real crappy race for them.

Why don’t you just say, I wonder if Scott Bloomquist should be there instead of fill in the blank? I dunno, maybe because the consensus of all of us, whether we like him or not, is that he should.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Talking 25

I thought so.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    No Mark Richards? Your nuckin' futs.
    He doesn’t like Mark, so make of it what you want.

Must not be. And what racerready said? That guy is nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Must not be. And what racerready said? That guy is nuts.
    I think he has the limited edition life size Bloomer crotch chop Fatheadz taped to his ceiling in his bedroom for happy time.

Maybe none of these guys want their mugs carved in a rock.... Ya ever think of that?

LoL ! Didn't mention any names or imply anybody with my post ! But there are a lot of guilty consciences popping up on here ! Why so deep with the defence mode ? Did you read into it a comparison to a certain individual or what ?

LoL ! Didn't mention any names or imply anybody with my post ! But there are a lot of guilty consciences popping up on here ! Why so deep with the defence mode ? Did you read into it a comparison to a certain individual or what ?
    You spelled it out Einstein. Just say it, don’t be a freakin female dog. Go back to trolling now sweetheart.

Here you go racing cowboy2 80s top 3 jack boggs,billy moyer,jeff purvis 90s top 3 bloomquist,moyer,moran 2000s bloomquist,moyer,owens 20teens bloomquist richards,davenport the future bloomer has to hand the torch over davenport,pierce,hudson oneal

Jack Boggs
    Scott Bloomquist
    Larry Moore
    Earl Baltes

Robert Smawley has to be on there...…….this forum probably wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for him.