Thread: Centeroff

Default Centeroff

Clean your pm's
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Bow chicka wow wow

Centeroff do you have a law degree? I see some of your post on other threads that spell "anger". If you had a law degree you could represent your bad boy. I know you think he can do no wrong but theres multipule people stating simular things.
    Lets say if u wreck ur vehicle while drinking and u cant drive it away are you going to wait for the po po to show up. No way your going to high tail it from there till u sober up.
    Could this not be a simular case w the missing a step and falling there going to question you on it. I could be wrong but JS
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Are you two still at it?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Actually it’s funny you mentioned that scenario. SS,I smashed one up last July. Rainy night, a mustang lost control and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Not my fault but he ran and I couldn’t because my airbag deployed and kicked the fuel sensor and the truck wouldn’t start. Why run when the truck has my license plate, insurance etc so I ate it. I got a DUI, spent the night in the can, spent a bunch of cash and walked without a plea or anything. I didn’t attempt to run because I was caught. Do you honestly believe WRG and Eldora would let the man away with that? The man had a dr and chiropractor in his rig last night working his shoulder so he could race. Watch him get out of the car. He was in real pain. His side under his armpit and down his ribs were bruised badly from where he tried to catch himself and I seen that with my eyes. I thought I owned the key to your brain but apparently all it takes is a very very very severe a$$ whooping from Scott to ruin your day. Don’t let small stuff bother you man. Walk slow, drink plenty of cold water and you will stay cool!

Do you know where that valve is? Look in the passenger floor board youll find it... lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!