Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrg?

Default Wrg?

I'm guessing there's going to be a suspension for Bloomquist now? Yeah, they cleared him to race last night with the doctors note but under their rulebook it says they could suspend a driver for not complying with the random drug test even though Scott offered to do one it wasn't with the company that works for WRG so they could be in line to suspend him. Anyone have any thoughts on this or any news? As a Bloomquist fan it's always nervous going to Eldora, Lernerville and Cedar Lake dealing with the WRG.

Quote Originally Posted by Planetzer0 View Post
    I'm guessing there's going to be a suspension for Bloomquist now? Yeah, they cleared him to race last night with the doctors note but under their rulebook it says they could suspend a driver for not complying with the random drug test even though Scott offered to do one it wasn't with the company that works for WRG so they could be in line to suspend him. Anyone have any thoughts on this or any news? As a Bloomquist fan it's always nervous going to Eldora, Lernerville and Cedar Lake dealing with the WRG.
    I don’t think it’ll amount to much other than he’s pretty much guaranteed to be tested at Lernerville.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Unless his injuries are minor I kinda hope he'll go on and get the surgery and rehab out of the way now. Its one thing to kinda rally for the biggest paying event of the season, on a big sweeping track that he pretty much owns. But I think it would be ill advised at this stage in life and career to risk any further damage. Call it a season going out on a win like the dream, get the surgery, do the rehab and be that much better prepared coming out guns blazing next year. My wife just finished getting her knee repaired after suffering with a damaged ACL for 20+ years and putting it off ruined her meniscus, but now she has a knee she can depend on, not a trick one. I know its heroic and manly to play thru the pain and when your younger and not yet established it makes sense. Bloomquist has zero to prove, whip'em next year like the red headed step children they are. LOL
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

Quote Originally Posted by CageFaraday View Post
    Unless his injuries are minor I kinda hope he'll go on and get the surgery and rehab out of the way now. Its one thing to kinda rally for the biggest paying event of the season, on a big sweeping track that he pretty much owns. But I think it would be ill advised at this stage in life and career to risk any further damage. Call it a season going out on a win like the dream, get the surgery, do the rehab and be that much better prepared coming out guns blazing next year. My wife just finished getting her knee repaired after suffering with a damaged ACL for 20+ years and putting it off ruined her meniscus, but now she has a knee she can depend on, not a trick one. I know its heroic and manly to play thru the pain and when your younger and not yet established it makes sense. Bloomquist has zero to prove, whip'em next year like the red headed step children they are. LOL
    Rehab for a rotator cuff is around 6 months, and he puts food on his table by racing. There’s no way he gets it done in the middle of a season.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

There's no way he's missing the World 100, DTWC or million dollar race. I think you will see him drop off the Lucas tour and race just the major events and have surgery after the DTWC in October. I would be surprised if he finishes the Lucas tour.

Default Arms

Did anyone notice while in victory lane, he raised both arms above his head, somewhat unusual for a person with rotator cuff problems.

He stated he would get it done probably November

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    He stated he would get it done probably November
    Sounds like days after world finals...

Hope he gets another $20k on the sweeping corners of the mag next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by upaginit in North GA View Post
    Did anyone notice while in victory lane, he raised both arms above his head, somewhat unusual for a person with rotator cuff problems.
    Yea I saw the same thing but didnt post anythg cuz theres a million excuses why so i left it alone
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Yea I saw the same thing but didnt post anythg cuz theres a million excuses why so i left it alone
    Hydrocodone works wonders!!!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

He's had bad shoulders for a couple yrs now. Can't believe y'all are just now finding out.

You must be a big fan of Bloomers noticing the small details. Congratulations on your boys win. 😀

I’ll have to remember this one if I ever get random at work. Just leave and go to hospital and get drugs and if you still have to take when you get back you will be fine. I mean during the dirt on dirt interview he reminded us 30 times the the doctor gave him pain meds. He is also the only person I know who got a X-ray to check a muscle tear.

Yeah in the real world, after failing to provide a requested sample for a drug test, then "disappearing", you are not going to return to work (or the racetrack) before submitting to and passing the drug screening.

It shouldn't matter if you left and went to the ER, a bar or the local crack house.

Default Paperwork

It would be good to see the ER paperwork.

Uncle Sam saw it........and said it was all good....esp with some Franklins wrapped up in it!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Leaving the track should be a huge red flag. Anyone can go to an ER and walk out with paperwork.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Uncle Sam saw it........and said it was all good....esp with some Franklins wrapped up in it!
    You hit the nail on the head there!

I was hurt at work and had an X-ray, I was a little confused so I asked the doctor why an X-ray and he told me to rule out a separatedeal shoulder, bone spurs and arthritis that would cause the pain. If those come back normal it's usually torn. He told me X-rays are way cheaper than an mri.
    Last edited by Mason87; 06-10-2018 at 08:28 PM.

Im a bloomquist fan always have been but this is an awful bad timing to have a fall. Makes you kinda wonder I can go to the er right now and say I fell and get the same paperwork and pills.