Thread: Pull bar

Default Pull bar

Whats the best pull bar for a modified on IMCA G60 tires

Afco 3 way the one with the spring and rubber and is fully adjustable. With a progressive spring I was using 7/8 travel and at 1 inch it was just over 1600 lbs so darn near solid. It would just touch the bushing.

Talk to Bob Harris about it he is the one who sold me the spring and told me how to set it up, HUGE difference for me on my Grt car and I tried a lot of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by racegirl46 View Post
    Whats the best pull bar for a modified on IMCA G60 tires
    This pull bar offers the most adjustment that I’ve seen, and is capable of rate patterns unlike anything out there. Much better than a triple stage bar, it can be used with all bushings, or bushings with 5” OD spring assist. There are 10 different durometer bushings, and this bar holds 9, 1” bushings or 16, 1/2” bushings. If you do the quick math without getting too intricate, with the 9 1” bushings or even the 16 1/2” bushings you can get thousands of possible rates, as well as being able to operate the bar digressively, progressively or linear. This bar can be used with springs as well as bushings as the bushings fit nicely onto the 3/4” shaft. Still in the testing stage of this bars design, but I am pretty sure this one takes the cake when it comes to dialing in rates, and removing the compromise of balancing initial throttle response and staying hooked up down the straight. Can be used on asphalt or dirt, I’ve tested on both with success. Both times both cars had the fast lap times that night. More testing this weekend. If you are interested PM me. I can have one made and shipped out. Only real drawback is that it’s 23.5” center of rod end to center of rod end. Hard to fit this much adjustment in a tiny bar. Lol

Check out Dirt Stars Racing Products on Facebook.
    The best pullbar out there for those tires