Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Jared landers can drive and he’s proven it at the top level

I agree put landers in it he don't have a ride and he wants to race and he can drive.

Landers would be good fit. But would landers relocate to Crossville, TN? Randy looking for someone move close to his shop. Batesville is about 7 hr drive from randy shop.

Just didn’t want this to get lost in the mix...gonna be a fun one to follow for both parties

I would like to see Fergie in that car.He was bad fast in a Longhorn.The rocket has been wrong for him.He and Weaver are both Christians and would make a Winning team.Weaver is a smart man.

Quote Originally Posted by b1eagle View Post
    I would like to see Fergie in that car.He was bad fast in a Longhorn.The rocket has been wrong for him.He and Weaver are both Christians and would make a Winning team.Weaver is a smart man.

I dont think u will see him in a longhorn after that chassis he wadded up. They said alot of the welds were broke. Soon after he purchased a xr1 and has been in one sence. Jmo
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

There were several issues with the team. Getting paid was The big one for Vinny & Brandon. They were both tired of waiting to be paid on time and getting the proper amount. Vendors too. That’s been going on for some time now.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Planetzer0 View Post
    DREAM racing and Tim McCreadie would be a nice fit.
    I think Casey Roberts would be a good fit for them and he lives much closer to Dream shop too.
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

There were several issues with the team. Getting paid was The big one for Vinny & Brandon. They were both tired of waiting to be paid on time and getting the proper amount. Vendors too. That’s been going on for some time now.

.....and Scooby said.....ruh,roh!!!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I don't see the big deal over Casey Roberts? What has he done lately to impress anyone.. he has looked awful in the Blount ride and don't race against anyone to great regionally and still is not competitive.
    Last edited by racert22; 06-16-2018 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by racert22 View Post
    I don't see the big deal over Casey Roberts? What has he done lately to impress anyone.. he has looked awful in the Blount ride and don't race against anyone to great regionally and still is not competitive.
    He's a good driver and did much better in his own stuff. Idk what the malfunction is at Blount.

Casey in a Longhorn is potent...not sure why Blount wouldn’t can the Rockets and let him drive what he’s used to, comfortable in and has been successful in.

Overton sounded confident in his vms interview that he could make an announcement on new plans soon. You guys think someone hired him up quickly as news of his departure from the dream ride came to light? Or had he found the new job before leaving 116?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Thomason View Post
    Overton sounded confident in his vms interview that he could make an announcement on new plans soon. You guys think someone hired him up quickly as news of his departure from the dream ride came to light? Or had he found the new job before leaving 116?
    Most people don't bail without a back up plan, least a top ride.

Totally agree with that thought. Even in the real world work force. But if Escobar is right about getting paid being an issue and they were all po'ed at each other anyway.... Then I could see a guy just taking the plunge with only hopes.

Default squaredup12

Because Blount has been a Rocket supporter for a long time. Casey definitely hasn’t been where he used to be, but he has had some good runs and bad luck too.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

^^^bingo. And the sticker on the halo is overrated. Especially when the same guy designed them. Lol
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    ^^^bingo. And the sticker on the halo is overrated. Especially when the same guy designed them. Lol
    Shinnston might disagree since they won 3 of the big 4!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Says the fl outhouse builder!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    The cult of Rocket makes them lots of money. And there are too many people that know nothing but their setup sheet.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1