Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Andrews42FAN View Post
    While I am a big TMAC supporter, I doubt that would happen... Personally, I think Casey Roberts would be a great shoe for Weaver's team.
    Absolutely agree with this post........would be great to see the Georgia bandit back in a longhorn.
    Seems to fit his style better.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I'm surprised by this move. It will be interesting to see who gets tapped for this ride...it will probably be Brian Shirley, somehow this dude keeps getting top notch rides. (I'm only half joking)

Quote Originally Posted by Just The Tip View Post
    I'm surprised by this move. It will be interesting to see who gets tapped for this ride...it will probably be Brian Shirley, somehow this dude keeps getting top notch rides. (I'm only half joking)
    Shirley has been much better in the 3s car.

Will Overton get a ride to defend Firecracker 100 title next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Section F Fan View Post
    Will Overton get a ride to defend Firecracker 100 title next week?
    He'll be in his friend Brian Ligon's car this weekend at the $20k show in VA. The Firecracker is the following week I think.

It won't take him long to find another ride. He can wheel it, but he probably should've lifted to let Moyer in at the Dream. He surely saw him pushing up the track. Just too much racing left to stay in the gas and end the weekend way too early.

Could Billy Moyer have let up to help himself get turned back down the racetrack instead of keepin 'er plowing toward the top?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Thomason View Post
    Could Billy Moyer have let up to help himself get turned back down the racetrack instead of keepin 'er plowing toward the top?
    He definitely could've. My thing is it's a lot easier for Overton to see Moyer coming up the track than for Moyer to know Overton is haulin' behind him on the rim. I think they're both great drivers, but it was a racing deal that could've been avoided.

I guess we see it eye to eye. Id say with his experience he shoulda known what was comin but I think when Moyer hooked the rut it sent him further and faster than he expected. Bad deal but if I were 116 I couldnt bring myself to "LET" someone with over 800 wins have anything

I'm definitely not going to question anything Billy Moyer does in a race car. I'm not saying Overton should've let him in because of who he is, just saying maybe it would've been better to roll outta the throttle and continue on. And even if he does get out of the gas he may still have been carrying too much speed and got into the back of him. That rut was wicke though, Sucks it happened like it did.

overton might have a "sweet" deal coming his way
    Last edited by Bowling Dr.; 06-13-2018 at 09:28 PM.

What about Jason Jameson or that would have been a perfect ride for Dustin Linville.

Quote Originally Posted by play4kps View Post
    What about Jason Jameson or that would have been a perfect ride for Dustin Linville.
    You are quite a comedian.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Absolutely agree with this post........would be great to see the Georgia bandit back in a longhorn.
    Seems to fit his style better.
    Agreed 100%. Only thing is I cant see Roberts relocating to TN with the family and him being involved with their sports and everything. But it would be nice to see him back in a Longhorn.

Heard he will be in a Bloomquist car very soon....

Quote Originally Posted by play4kps View Post
    If Weaver thought Brandon tore up too much stuff.....

Hope Brandon can find a solid ride for the rest of the year

If i were Clint Boywer i would clean house, including chassis MFR and get Overton in there, and probably Tmac in the 2nd car.

Would like to see him in a Bloomquist car and Durham Ford, that would add some spice to the big shows this year !

Just say no...

Overtons out for tearing up too much stuff and you want to put Jameson in that ride? Wow. Jameson cant unload a car without hitting the sides of the race hauler.

Quote Originally Posted by jlacey View Post
    Agreed 100%. Only thing is I cant see Roberts relocating to TN with the family and him being involved with their sports and everything. But it would be nice to see him back in a Longhorn.
    Don't see that happening either.......if it comes down to racing vs family with Casey.....racing loses every time.

Like it should be.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????