Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Peoria SN

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    The most exciting part of the night was the near fisticuffs between two hornet drivers in their feature (which ran first...). There were TWO track prep intermissions, and it STILL locked down during the B-main. There's a reason I choose to drive 1.5 hours to FALS instead of 15 minutes to Peoria.
    Be careful Highside have you tied to the bottom of the lake with me.

The most exciting part of the night was the near fisticuffs between two hornet drivers in their feature (which ran first...). There were TWO track prep intermissions, and it STILL locked down during the B-main. There's a reason I choose to drive 1.5 hours to FALS instead of 15 minutes to Peoria.
    I'm sure that with the heavy thunderstorms that hit a day ahead of time was one reason the track did not get as much watering as needed . With the water pooled up in the infield, one would think the track would have had more moisture in it. This was not the norm for Peoria Summernats.
    And yes, the track was taking rubber before the mods finished their hotlaps. Once the lates ran their's you could tell the track was done. It's a drag, but it does happen from time to time. I'm also 15 minutes to Peoria and 1 1/2 to FALS as well. Kind of tough comparison using Fairbury with any other track around central Il. I sometimes drive to FALSas well. But just because a track missed it, I don.t go on social media stating that I hope it closes. Pretty pathetic for a supposed race fan.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I'm sure that with the heavy thunderstorms that hit a day ahead of time was one reason the track did not get as much watering as needed . With the water pooled up in the infield, one would think the track would have had more moisture in it. This was not the norm for Peoria Summernats.And yes, the track was taking rubber before the mods finished their hotlaps. Once the lates ran their's you could tell the track was done. It's a drag, but it does happen from time to time. I'm also 15 minutes to Peoria and 1 1/2 to FALS as well. Kind of tough comparison using Fairbury with any other track around central Il. I sometimes drive to FALSas well. But just because a track missed it, I don.t go on social media stating that I hope it closes. Pretty pathetic for a supposed race fan.
    I never said that I wanted it to close...
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Sorry, I should have made that a 2 part post. The closing part was directed for someone else. Not you.
    8/13/16

He was speaking to me. He dont like me no more then i like him. I could care less LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    He was speaking to me. He dont like me no more then i like him. I could care less LOL
    Well...with all that out of the way, then you won't mind if I or anyone else states that we don't care that you don't care.

Go get a hug, or a beer, or maybe both. You'll feel better.

Time to bring out these oldies but goodies!!!

Man look at those high banks and they are all hugging the bottom!!!! lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 06-14-2018 at 04:48 PM.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    Well...with all that out of the way, then you won't mind if I or anyone else states that we don't care that you don't care.

Go get a hug, or a beer, or maybe both. You'll feel better.
    I could care less what you think.You been on here for a few years I been on here for 20

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    I could care less what you think.You been on here for a few years I been on here for 20
    20 years huh, really!?!? You joined in 2007.

Apparently you "care less" about being factual too.

For those of us that can do two-digit subtraction without having to take our shoes off...that makes 11 years.

Congrats you've been on 4m a long time. Where should we send the trophy?

I joined in 2007 but I was also a member before the board was reset. So you can't go by that.

20 years huh, really!?!? You joined in 2007.

Apparently you "care less" about being factual too.

For those of us that can do two-digit subtraction without having to take our shoes off...that makes 11 years.

Congrats you've been on 4m a long time. Where should we send the trophy?
    Yeah Zonks man, that’s not correct. I been here longer than 07 too.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I as well zonks.

You three logged in from the Merryville Senior Assisted Living home
    8/13/16

Lol. Nope, I was probably in either Logan, Ohio, or my first apartment in Lancaster at the time. Wanna say 04’ maybe. Possibly earlier.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

LOL I could have, but I can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I joined in 2007 but I was also a member before the board was reset. So you can't go by that.
    I hear you...

And I was a member before 2013, and had to re-set my membership...(and nobody, including myself is concerned in the least about it). To quote Bill Murray in Meatballs, "It just doesn't matter."

My initial point in this thread remains unchanged.

If CD doesn't care, then why does he respond "he doesn't care" to HH, myself, or anyone else? Just let it roll...

We're hanging out with the boys talking racing here, and everyone catches a little grief and sarcasm once in awhile. EVERYONE.

The only reason for someone to point out how long they've been here is A) they want recognition for it, or B) they mistakenly believe that length of time on 4m adds or subtracts credibility to one's post/opinions.

The argument could be made that 100% of us that have been here for 5+ years, have some kind of issue(s).

But it's all good. Every forum needs an ee-yore, and CD apparently embraces that role.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I know I will.

I hear you...

And I was a member before 2013, and had to re-set my membership...(and nobody, including myself is concerned in the least about it). To quote Bill Murray in Meatballs, "It just doesn't matter."

My initial point in this thread remains unchanged.

If CD doesn't care, then why does he respond "he doesn't care" to HH, myself, or anyone else? Just let it roll...

We're hanging out with the boys talking racing here, and everyone catches a little grief and sarcasm once in awhile. EVERYONE.

The only reason for someone to point out how long they've been here is A) they want recognition for it, or B) they mistakenly believe that length of time on 4m adds or subtracts credibility to one's post/opinions.

The argument could be made that 100% of us that have been here for 5+ years, have some kind of issue(s).

But it's all good. Every forum needs an ee-yore, and CD apparently embraces that role.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I know I will.
    As always, well said man.

Embraces it like a monkey clutches a banana.
    8/13/16