Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Exclamation VIDEO: World of Outlaws Late Model Feature | Stateline Speedway | 6-14-18

Just watched the DoD one, you guys do a good job too. Not quite sure wth Madden was thinking. Extreme high side on a restart, leave the bottom completely open, and then try and chop it off when ya know dam well it will not be open. Completely on Madden. And sucks, because I picked him.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

From where I was sitting on the back stretch it looked like BShep just drove through him, but in this video it doesn't look nearly as blatant.

shepperd took him out

How much lower could the guy have went. leader or not it's a restart and if you drive to the outside you have to expect somebody might be their if you decide to come back down. Im not downing Madden i think he just didn't think anybody was that far up on him but it's not the first time he has done that to himself

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    How much lower could the guy have went. leader or not it's a restart and if you drive to the outside you have to expect somebody might be their if you decide to come back down. Im not downing Madden i think he just didn't think anybody was that far up on him but it's not the first time he has done that to himself
    Exactly. No one but Chris took out Chris. That was a Jackie Boggs line he ran there.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Exactly. No one but Chris took out Chris. That was a Jackie Boggs line he ran there.
    4m post of the month!!!

That was on Madden. Bshepp was committed to the bottom.

All Maddens fault. End of story, this ones not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator32 View Post
    shepperd took him out
    It was Satterlees’ fault at Eldora too right?

You people who werent there have no clue what happened and neither do I. You can't possibly tell from this angle and distance how much the 44 moved down or the 1 came up.

I'm a fan of both drivers but it seems pretty clear to me.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    You people who werent there have no clue what happened and neither do I. You can't possibly tell from this angle and distance how much the 44 moved down or the 1 came up.
    Wtf are you talking about? Look at how high Madden enters the turn, no mans land. Then he tries to come clear across the track to the bottom, all in one set of turns right after a restart. Especially at a tight track like Stateline, that ain’t happening with that field of cars. Or maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me lol. Madden screwed up, pretty much self explanatory.

Sheppard is as low as he can go, he even goes up on the ledge/apron some to try and avoid Madden. Or maybe I was just seeing things.

I was there standing about 25 feet away. Sheppard couldn't avoid it, the 44 was at fault.

I agree you can see Madden move down, but you can't see if Sheppard moved up any. You can't tell if he hit the berm and bounced up, or stayed glued to bottom. It's a bad angle.

Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    I was there standing about 25 feet away. Sheppard couldn't avoid it, the 44 was at fault.
    Then I will take your word for it. You would know, unlike those of us that just have that video to go by.

So you agree with someone that was there but you say you can't go by the video still even though it clearly shows the same thing the guy that was there stated. Smh.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    Then I will take your word for it. You would know, unlike those of us that just have that video to go by.
    Jesus Christ. Now, video doesn’t count? I can not use my eyes and see the same thing everyone else saw, but smooth operator and Chris Madden.

Speechless, dumb, take your pick.

Madden just smiled when asked to comment. Man, he is good, but a donkey.