Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default So.....who's meddling in our election?

RUSH: The date of the text exchange between Strzok and Lisa Page was August 8, 2016. It is where Page texts her paramour, “[Trump] is not ever gonna become president, right?” (sobbing) Trump’s not ever gonna become president, right? Tell me he’s not ever gonna become president!” And Strzok writes back, “No, he’s not. We’ll stop it.” That’s from the report: August 8th, 2016

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: You know, this text exchange between Lisa Page and Peter Strzok where she asks him (summarized), “Trump’s not gonna win, right? He’s not gonna become president, right? Right?” Strzok writes back, “No, no, he’s not. We’ll stop it.” It turns out that that was withheld from Congress. Today is the first day Congress has seen that text. It was turned over to the inspector general. Now, why is that? Well, the question answers itself. They didn’t release it at the height of discovery.

When Strzok’s texts were discovered, it was, “Katy, bar the door! Look what we’ve found here. They’re actively working against Trump. These people were actively trying to undermine Trump.” There was a fever pitch of emotion at the time, and so Congress is requesting all this stuff, and this was not turned over to them. But it was turned over to the inspector General Horowitz. I’m sure they figured that the emotion had died down and that by the time it gets released in the IG report, we’ve been there, done that.

The moment has passed. You know, there will be the usual, “My God. Look at this! They didn’t turn this over to.” Yeah, yeah, oversight, problem, whatever. But it was just an effort to obfuscate and to delay. The “we’ll stop it” text was withheld from Congress. Seems like obstructing an investigation to me. Seems like political bias. But, no, no, no, no. No bias on the part of the Comey. Who was it that was actually trying to subvert an election here? That, to me, is the question. I don’t care what this IG report says.

Who really was trying to subvert the election? This text between Lisa Page and Strzok — and there are others. You know, the texts between them where they’re talking about — Strzok talks about — needing an “insurance policy.” You know, she’s telling him, “There’s no way this Trump guy is gonna win! He can’t win. He can’t win. There’s no way.” And he says, “Not so sure. We may need an insurance policy.” Then later in August of 2016, she’s not as confident.

For some reason, she starts asking Strzok, “Wait a minute! He’s not gonna win. Tell me he’s not gonna win, okay? He can’t win, right?” Strzok replies, “No. He’s not. We’ll stop it. We need an insurance policy. We’ll stop it.” Who is it that was trying to subvert an election? Who is it that’s been trying to overturn an election? It is clear as day, and I don’t care what the IG report says. The FBI and the Department of Justice were trying to subvert the election. They were trying to limit Donald Trump’s chances at winning.

In addition to getting this investigation involving the Russian aspect involved and up and running, they were doing everything they can before the election to make sure Hillary won. And then when she lost, shocking them all, they began a process that they thought in six months would succeed in forcing Donald Trump out of office, with this Russian collusion crap. So who was it really trying to subvert an election? FBI, DOJ, James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and whoever else was in this cabal.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

As American's will we ever know the truth ? And if the truth is exposed will there be any punishment to anyone ?
    I think there are lots of folks who deserve to be in jail already but I see no steps in that direction.

Every FBI agent had do with investigation of Hillary and trump case should go to jail. All files and computer servers turn over to the doj.

Surely, with Trump and Sessions, some will go to jail!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Looks like the Swamp was meddling in the election FBI branch included!!!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Surely, with Trump and Sessions, some will go to jail!

Probably Trump, Sessions is a lot smarter than Trump and all of Trump's gullible followers.

https://psmag.com/news/a-sociologist...and-trumps-gop
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Probably Trump, Sessions is a lot smarter than Trump and all of Trump's gullible followers.

Spoken like a true idiot . Who was elected President . And who lost .

Still butthurt....I see!

Tell Hilary.....she'll get another chance in 2032!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Trump, is the best thing that ever happened to the Republicans and Democrats. We all found out, we don't have to settle for a Hillary or Romney. Yes you always got to vote in the election, but the primaries have always been run by the swamp people. I hope it encourages better candidates to enter. I hope more people get involved in the primaries. Take our country back.

Trump gets a lot of criticism but he has delivered on twice the campaign promises that any President has in my lifetime and that would be 13 presidents.

SS you are the epitome of the word gullible. You sound like one of the utter fools that take their mindset from the lying media and the corrupt Commies that run them. If I were you, I would start seeking some truth instead of being dumb. At least try!!!

By the way you prove your gullibility by taking stock in that utter trash website of fabricated propaganda. That shows no wisdom or ability to see right from wrong.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 06-22-2018 at 07:07 PM.

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Yeah let that silly man tell you what to think too. Sad!!!

Clayton, do you know what's even worst? You listen to pill poppin Rush!!

And you listen to Maxine Walters, Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton.

Clayton, do you know what's even worst? You listen to pill poppin Rush!!
    He might take prescibed meds and he might not. Nothing wrong with that. Your problem is his message of truth and enlightenment.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    And you listen to Maxine Walters, Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton.
    If brains were gas, those three couldn't fill up a piss ants motorcycle and ride halfway around a bb!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Probably Trump, Sessions is a lot smarter than Trump and all of Trump's gullible followers. https://psmag.com/news/a-sociologist...and-trumps-gop
    Chill out man ! You are still getting your welfare, ACCESS card, food stamps, SNAP benefits and all that aren't you. Until all of that stops leave the greatest President since Ronald Reagan alone !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Chill out man ! You are still getting your welfare, ACCESS card, food stamps, SNAP benefits and all that aren't you. Until all of that stops leave the greatest President since Ronald Reagan alone !
    I never needed none of those benefits thanks to the democrats who always supported unions. I always had a good paying union job. My 1st job as a kid(age 15) was a union job.

Ask the teamsters that work for YRC what the unions have done for them lately. Especially the retirees that had their monthly pensions cut by thousands !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Ask the teamsters that work for YRC what the unions have done for them lately. Especially the retirees that had their monthly pensions cut by thousands !
    Yep....a good friend of mines dad, was set to retire a few months ago. He got a notice 2 months prior that his pension was cut 40%!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!