"Get Grip" Grinding Stand!!!!!
Get an adjustable dial, variable speed for a more consistent speed for grooving and siping with blade rollers then that of the foot pedal design.

Machines are setup for the Needle Roller attachment or to use the “NEW” Tire Scythe Blade Roller Adapter. Call with more info on Tire Scythe.

Have a “New” frame design and redesigned roller assembly that will accept the TIRE SCYTHE tool.
Quality Built & designed to be light weight and easy to assemble and disassemble, but strong enough to take to the track to use or to move around in your shop.

Variable speed units are $877.50. Paint & powder coat color options available (Painted black is std). Powder coated adds lead time additional $27.50 - $52.50, depending on color.
Add a Needle Roller attachment + $242.50 — (Fits on all 2018 units) or just the attachment brkt. (no handle or roller) + $97.50
Add a “Mini Gripper” hand needle roller + $117.50 and leave the blade roller on all the time.
All setup for 5 x 5 wheels, but can do 5 x 4-3/4” wheels if needed. Can also do special wheel designs, $15-$20 extra. Add a wide 5 adapter (+ $77.50) for Late Model wheels (Drilled for 5x5 stands).
Also have 5"x1000' shrink wrap for $8.00 per roll and handles for $8.00 ea.

Shipping within the United States, approx. $35.00 – $95.00. (will get quotes)
Works great for distributing tire softening compound! (If allowed by your sanctioning body!).
Must be paid in full before shipping!

Receive a “FREE” apron ($19.95 Value) with any stand order. This will help keep you clean from that tire rubber & dust.

Cash, Money order, Credit card thru PayPal or PayPal. (Any Payment by PayPal may have a 3.25% processing fee, unless sent as a Gift.
A New way to pay is Wal-mart(2)Wal-mart cash (debit or cash direct from store to store in 10 min.
Contact Jim Jurgens with Full Throttle Innovations LLC. / 622 West Mary / Beatrice, Ne. 68310
Having trouble receiving Ph calls at my day jobs office!
Text or e-mail if I don't answer, or try calling in the evening!
Sorry for any issues you have getting a hold of me.

Call, Text or E-mail for more info and pictures -- Cell# 402-239-9282
E-mails: jjurgens22@Gmail.com (cell) or jimj@midwestlivestock.com (day job)