Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    The truth hurts????? hahahahahahaaaa
    If you can find it.......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

What was the tire rule at granite and Macon?? Hmmm lol prolly had some left over to use up don’t give me that they didn’t have any 20’s in the trailer to use and had to buy them at the track

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    If you can find it.......
    WRG!!!!!! hahahahahaa

Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

I feel when a racer drives for a team, and said team gets busted, it should fall on the team owner and not necessarily the driver. And yes, it raises the question as what to do when the driver is the owner. But in many cases, a said driver may have no idea a tire is cheated up. That's IF it actually is.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    WRG!!!!!! hahahahahaa
    The bully always thinks it's funny until the little guy punches the bully in the face ........

crazy .......fines and suspension for tires but nothing for skipping drug test sounds like the government making rules as they go

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    lol yeah now it doesnt make sense Bloomquist and Owen's both have won at Eldora over and over but them.doping tires made sense hun. whatever dude
    I've always had that in mind. How come some struggling regional guys, who would probably have a lot more to gain, never seem to turn up in these tests? That's always seemed strange to me.
    8/13/16

WRG might have gone overzealous this time. I could see D&B fighting back against there clean image. If I had to guess, D&B could buy and sell WRG. This could be a a fight until someone says uncle and stops the cash bleeding before being forced out of business. My guess, it want be a Ford new car dealership or a NASCAR driver.

Blue ridge labs..

Why would you soak a 20?....serious question

Chemicals being used are not perfect. Will show up on a test now and then. That’s why you seen em getting busted now and then. Every team is using it. Even on the local scene
    2018 races: 11
    Atomic (2), 201(5), Eldora(1), Florence (3)

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    Why would you soak a 20?....serious question
    To get it to fire faster or to make it last longer.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

The fine is 2x your winnings so if that was Scott it would have cost him $200k....yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    To get it to fire faster or to make it last longer.
    OK Josh... I'm being serious....day race... Hot sun... It's a heat race... And it's the r/r....that tire should fire up fast on its own... And if you did soak it would it last the race?

The fine is 2x your winnings so if that was Scott it would have cost him $200k....yikes!
    Still with the bloomquist envy???? Dayum yikes.

OK Josh... I'm being serious....day race... Hot sun... It's a heat race... And it's the r/r....that tire should fire up fast on its own... And if you did soak it would it last the race?
    No saying it did or didn't happen just saying:

Doping tires isn't just about making a tire softer to work quicker, but can be done to make a tire last longer and not fade with heat. All the cars feel off bad after 2 or 3 laps in the prelim features, several could run 15's or 2 or maybe 3 laps, but by the end they were high 16's and low 17's. Next race same thing so isn't the track the RR is fading bad in that distance of races.

Making the RR last longer or give up some early to hold out better in the later stages could be a big advantage.

Little Bobby’s sister might have handled that tire and some of the juice she might be on got on it from her sweaty hands???? Hahaha. Just kidding, y’all put to much effort when someone gets busted. It’s racing and everyone out there is doing something, be it tires, suspension, body or drugs. They all doing something

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    Can't forget about something if it never happened lol

so your telling me just cause a tire came back hot it had to be soaked an softened? Come on man don't play the who soaks a 20 crap.Just take it an move on man. 20's don't get nailed as much cause there rarely used at the end of the night. But let me ask you this.... What if that 20 had harder sidewalls with less flex aka heat buildup in the tire ....... You think it'd last then? Prolly preform better over the duration of that hot afternoon heat race right? I think he chanced it on a heat thinking he could get it off on a extremely busy double show day at the big E. Nailed em to the wall too lol @you