Thread: Ince chassis

Default Ince chassis

Looking for some info on Ince chassis like setup info. Picked up an 08 and can't find anything on them. Was told they were an rocket copy. Not sure tho.

Find James Ince on facebook.

Did that and messaged them but no response.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmfer View Post
    Looking for some info on Ince chassis like setup info. Picked up an 08 and can't find anything on them. Was told they were an rocket copy. Not sure tho.
    If i'm not mistaken, I believe they were Jigged using a Warrior Chassis. Warrior has pretty good access to setup material on their website. Hope that helps. There wasn't many INCE chassis ran, the only driver I remember having any real success in one was Tony Gregg (Former NCRA Champion) at our local track.
    Hangin' High, Wide and Handsome.

Quote Originally Posted by smithmod View Post
    If i'm not mistaken, I believe they were Jigged using a Warrior Chassis. Warrior has pretty good access to setup material on their website. Hope that helps. There wasn't many INCE chassis ran, the only driver I remember having any real success in one was Tony Gregg (Former NCRA Champion) at our local track.
    They were rocket based when james started them.

Tony Gregg, while maybe later on he used one as I don't know for sure after he stopped traveling and running NCRA. But during his time at NCRA and when he won the championship he was using a Feger's car which was a Rayburn copy at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by billetbirdcage View Post
    They were rocket based when james started them.Tony Gregg, while maybe later on he used one as I don't know for sure after he stopped traveling and running NCRA. But during his time at NCRA and when he won the championship he was using a Feger's car which was a Rayburn copy at that time.
    You could very well be correct, I didn't look too deep into what James was doing when he built those. And, Yes, the only time Tony ran one was post NCRA for a short stent at Mid Nebraska Speedway in a limited. He ran well in it but it is Tony Gregg at MNS we are talking about. Pretty sure he could drive a dump truck well around that place.
    Hangin' High, Wide and Handsome.