Default What track would you like to see get big show that doesn't?

I think they'd have to do a whole lot of farming the track to even have it considered but I'd go watch a Lucas Oil or WOO show at whitewater speedway! I think it's called route 44 or something like that now though! Seen a whole lot of action there as a kid. Odd shaped track that was always wild in turns 3 and 4.

Thunderhill Speedway - Mayetta, KS

I would love to see Cherokee Speedway in Gaffney SC get a crown jewel event just one time and just see how packed out that place would be i know its not a big track but how cool would it be to see a crown jewel there just 1 time

Quote Originally Posted by makeDIRTgreatAgain View Post
    I think they'd have to do a whole lot of farming the track to even have it considered but I'd go watch a Lucas Oil or WOO show at whitewater speedway! I think it's called route 44 or something like that now though! Seen a whole lot of action there as a kid. Odd shaped track that was always wild in turns 3 and 4.
    I'll always know it as Union County Speedway

West Union Ia. is a racey little place. Dubuque Ia. is another, but the seating really sucks!

Union County/Route 44

I've only been once, but I can't imagine them trying to host a big race. The night I was there most places within a couple hours had rained out, they had a big car count and it was a nightmare. I think we ended up leaving the track after 2 a.m. maybe later.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

It was always late getting out of there and IF they could get the track prepped it is a racy place. It would take a real wheelman to do what needed to be done there with all quality racecars. The big event should just be SUPERS and modifieds though. Not necessary to have street stocks, mini stocks and all the others. Big show with 2 classes and it would be an awesome night!

port royal best track in the east

Quote Originally Posted by allbrandauto View Post
    Got that right

I would like to see a Lucas/WoO type event at Ohio Valley Speedway. Usually pretty good racing but don't think they have the parking for it.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by allbrandauto View Post
    Port Royal is definitely awesome, but they already have numerous big shows for both the late models and sprint cars. I don’t think it really fits in this thread.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I'd like to see west plains get another crown jewel, always preferred the show me there over lucas oil speedway as far as actual racing was concerned.