Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bloomer

Quote Originally Posted by getinit View Post
    You obviously do not know Matt Curl if you're using 'retard' to describe him.
    Hopefully he can save them from themselves.......on the dlm side.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I’d like to know why these people hating on bloomer really deal with a lot of pain I bet half of you don’t go to work when you have a broken bone or anything let alone do what you aren’t supposed to do. If the man was taking pain pills to deal with the pain that’s his business not any of yours who want to poke at every little thing. But that’s just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Planetzer0 View Post
    I will agree Matt Curl is a great man, but you have to question WRG letting Bloomquist leave twice without submitting a urine sample. Seems to me it's something they need to look at. If a driver shows up for the test he must remain there until a sample has been provided or he's done for the weekend. Maybe they change this for next year.
    I don't think it's feasible to make a driver sit there until he has to pee. I think the way they do it, giving them until 1 hour after the checkered is a good idea. Imagine a guy who travels alone, or only has 1 guy helping him. He goes to the bathroom...gets back to hear he's been drawn for the drug test. Well, working at a place that we have to have random drug tests, I have personally seen guys have to sit there for 30 or 45 minutes downing water before they could pee.
    You've cost this guy that much time preparing his car, fixing damage, grooving tires, etc.
    I think demanding a guy stay there is just too much in this type of time restrictive, competitive environment.
    The issue is just that if you say you have till 1 hour after the feature, then you make sure it's enforced.

Something that I worry about is whether Scott can come back from this. Throwing out all the drugs or no drugs argument, let's not forget if he has surgery and it takes him 6 months to recover, he'll be 55 years old the next time he climbs into the car. Can a 55 yr old man, not race for 6 months and come back as good as he was?? I don't know. The body doesn't respond the same as we get older.
    I hope he can, but I'm afraid this might be the writing on the wall for Scott. It all comes down to how his body responds to the surgery and the rehab afterward.
    I'd love to see him in great shape, drop about 50 pounds and come out and pick up right where he left off, winning Crown Jewels.....but in the back of my mind, I have my doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerHarvickFan View Post
    Something that I worry about is whether Scott can come back from this. Throwing out all the drugs or no drugs argument, let's not forget if he has surgery and it takes him 6 months to recover, he'll be 55 years old the next time he climbs into the car. Can a 55 yr old man, not race for 6 months and come back as good as he was?? I don't know. The body doesn't respond the same as we get older.
    I hope he can, but I'm afraid this might be the writing on the wall for Scott. It all comes down to how his body responds to the surgery and the rehab afterward.
    I'd love to see him in great shape, drop about 50 pounds and come out and pick up right where he left off, winning Crown Jewels.....but in the back of my mind, I have my doubts.
    In my opinion as long as he has good mobility of his arms after surgery I'm going to say yes he will every bit as good as he now and maybe even better because of no more pain at times.

I've never seen anyone that can drive like Bloomquist. I was looking forward to seeing him at Fayetteville in a few days. Everyone loses in this situation. I hope to see him back at the track soon and wish him a speedy recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    I've never seen anyone that can drive like Bloomquist. I was looking forward to seeing him at Fayetteville in a few days. Everyone loses in this situation. I hope to see him back at the track soon and wish him a speedy recovery.
    He makes everyone step up their game when he's in the pits.

If he is taking something prescribed by a doctor, that won't be an issue with a drug test. Nobody gets fired for taking prescribed medication as instructed by a physician. 2 if anyone of us pulled what he did at our job, we would be fired. Bloomquist fans on here blaming WRG, or the lab or Eldora, or Hoosier, or the scales, the people doing the drug testing, the people doing the tire testing etc etc. it's never ever his fault ever.
    Go Buckeyes!!!

he cheats more that lowlifeTP and lies more that idiot Huskerdirt