Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Runaway tractor at racetrack

Got a good laugh outta that. Ive been on a fair share of farm tractors and they all had a fuel handle. Surely this one did too. Not sure I understand attacking it with a backhoe... Maybe afraid they'd get ran over running up beside it

Glad no one got hurt . But thats Funny.

It juking out the backhoe at the end had me rolling 😂

The poor fellow driving the tractor lost his foot in this incident! He got knocked off the tractor when it collided with another vehicle on the track. Sounds like they were working the track after a rain. Got hung up in the roto-tiller!

He sounds like a great guy,and a passionate dirt track fan!

https://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/...ter_losin.html

There is a GoFundMe link in the Youtube video description...
    Formerly 66#1

At least the tractor was smart enough to know that the track needed some farming...too bad the water truck didn't join in..
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Standing by the fence with a tractor on the loose, announcer hit the nail on the head with his tone there. Guy on the backhoe did a good job.

Sorry to hear the tractor operator was injured.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I like how it takes over 1 minute after the thing gets loose before the chick on the PA was telling the drivers to move their cars.

What the announcer should have done was start calling a play by play--"And the tractor hits the turn 4 wall but looks like he'll be able to keep it going, he's running that high line down the front stretch but looks like he's dipping down low for turns 1 and 2. Oh look out! The backhoe just tried to intentionally take him out. Must be some bad blood between those two...luckily he was able to keep it straight. Doesn't look like any of his tires are down. Hey crowd, let's hear it for this racing action tonight!! This is why we call it the action track!!"

Seems like with all the saftey belts / air bags etc that this shouldn't happen ........

Maximum Overdrive
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Maximum Overdrive
    One of my favorite movies. The AC/DC soundtrack too.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

What really knocked me out was the cheap sunglasses.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    I like how it takes over 1 minute after the thing gets loose before the chick on the PA was telling the drivers to move their cars.

What the announcer should have done was start calling a play by play--"And the tractor hits the turn 4 wall but looks like he'll be able to keep it going, he's running that high line down the front stretch but looks like he's dipping down low for turns 1 and 2. Oh look out! The backhoe just tried to intentionally take him out. Must be some bad blood between those two...luckily he was able to keep it straight. Doesn't look like any of his tires are down. Hey crowd, let's hear it for this racing action tonight!! This is why we call it the action track!!"
    #1 It's not a "chick" on the p.a. His name is Roger Williams. He is a long time announcer.

And #2 someone was very serious injured in this losing thier foot.

Not finding some of the comments very amusing. This could have been much much worse.
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 06-24-2018 at 11:40 AM.

Sounded like a chick.

[QUOTE=NormP;2194544]

What the announcer should have done was start calling a play by play--"And the tractor hits the turn 4 wall but looks like he'll be able to keep it going, he's running that high line down the front stretch but looks like he's dipping down low for turns 1 and 2. Oh look out!

Sounds like the driver of that 32 musta been behind the wheel.....oh wait!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Maximum Overdrive
    You made me laugh!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    #1 It's not a "chick" on the p.a. His name is Roger Williams. He is a long time announcer.

And #2 someone was very serious injured in this losing thier foot.

Not finding some of the comments very amusing. This could have been much much worse.
    #1 Sure as hell sounded like a woman to me.

And #2 what does someone losing their foot have to do with the announcer?

Lighten up Francis. People get hurt every day.

Since there was a serious injury involved it does deflate the humorous aspect of this....that said, if no one was injured I'd go to work and set that clip to music. The theme from Benny Hill would be perfect.

The guy actually lost his leg below the knee per DOD. Evidently operating a rotoriller & his leg got under it when he fell off tractor.

I can't see anything in the start topic, was there a video? Talking about tractors in general, recently I was given a tractor supply phone number I am just wondering, did anybody hear something about this company?