Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jason Feger

Default Jason Feger

What is going on jason? Seems like you drop like a brick anymore. Lost desire or just can't drive another chassis other than pierce. Been hoping to see things turned around but.

About 4 or 5 years ago he was one to keep your eye on for sure. Lately he has struggled. I thought he cut back to focus on chassis building??

Getting married and spent all his money raised at his race party on his new house?

Moves forward come race time but just not qualifying good. The Pierce cars were good for both him and Bobby. Those were his best days, no doubt.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Getting married and spent all his money raised at his race party on his new house?
    and whats wrong with that ???
    family 1st, racing 2nd,your not going to get rich racing dirt late models, maybe make some if you have help with the bills (sponsors to pick up the bills)

if you could make money why would bobby pierce leave the family business, after all if he was making a ton he would be helping his family, its not easy to keep up with todays cars with out spending money (testing and building new things) not to mention throw all your weekends out for the year

If he was racing equipment that looked like Jim Moons your story would be more believable.

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    and whats wrong with that ???
    family 1st, racing 2nd,your not going to get rich racing dirt late models, maybe make some if you have help with the bills (sponsors to pick up the bills)

if you could make money why would bobby pierce leave the family business, after all if he was making a ton he would be helping his family, its not easy to keep up with todays cars with out spending money (testing and building new things) not to mention throw all your weekends out for the year
    I thought money raised at a RACING FUNDRAISER PARTY was supposed to go towards his racing equipment not to fund a new home. Have you seen his race hauler lately, looking pretty junky IMO.

He has a huge following for a driver that's never accomplished anything. It's pretty impressive actually.

I thought money raised at a RACING FUNDRAISER PARTY was supposed to go towards his racing equipment not to fund a new home. Have you seen his race hauler lately, looking pretty junky IMO.
    wow -- we all know you don't like Jason. IT's the same hauler, same rig. Doubt the race car party covers as much as you think. a couple of years ago Babb only had one win for the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Planetzer0 View Post
    He has a huge following for a driver that's never accomplished anything. It's pretty impressive actually.
    He's got a big following because he one of the most approachable guys in the pit area, not really because of what he has or has not done.

I think he held on to that Moyer car one too many years. Now that he's gotten rid of it, he's behind on what everyone else has gained.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Moves forward come race time but just not qualifying good. The Pierce cars were good for both him and Bobby. Those were his best days, no doubt.
    They were soaking.... Js 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I have to agree, Would like to see him get back to those days.

And do you know for sure that's the case and do you have proof if not why the heck do you put that nonsense on here.

Troll. I watched him spank a Lucas Oil field at Paducah a few years ago.
    I'm not even a fan of his, but that's a dumb comment.

He lost something some were and cant find it back. shame hes fun to watch when he on it. ptown still saying things he CANT prove.

Exactly Gary!!

never seen a hauler win a race

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    Troll. I watched him spank a Lucas Oil field at Paducah a few years ago.
    I'm not even a fan of his, but that's a dumb comment.
    He actually won at Paducah two years in a row. He has 3 Lucas Oil wins. I wasn't knocking him, just saying he has a top 10 fan base without a major win on his resume. I think that's pretty impressive. Hes got alot more fans than drivers who've accomplished alot more is all I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    never seen a hauler win a race
    Must be the same line they told McCreadie at the DREAM. LOL.

He actually won at Paducah two years in a row. He has 3 Lucas Oil wins. I wasn't knocking him, just saying he has a top 10 fan base without a major win on his resume. I think that's pretty impressive. Hes got alot more fans than drivers who've accomplished alot more is all I meant.
    Apologies.