Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jason Feger

I don’t mean to be rude or anything, but he looks like he’s put on quite a bit of weight the last few years. Maybe it threw his setups off some.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Put him in the 0 car. He has a similar build to Scott.

I would just like to know what has happened as I have always been a bigger supporter of Jason but anymore watching him run leaves me shaking my head. I have even noticed a change in him in the pits i.e. eldora not being near as talkative. Maybe he has reached a crossroad in his racing career. As I said I am left scratching my head and wishing him the best.

Along with the Lucas wins, a $10,000.00 Outlaw win @ Beaver (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). Potential is there. Just something missing.

Yes Josh, a lot of us say it very well could be too much left side downforce
    8/13/16

I'm the same way,I am a big fan of him but he makes a lot more mistakes behind the wheel these days compared to a few years ago. It's not just the cars. He sure the hell doesn't ride the high side like he used to. I think he just needs to reboot and remember what made him popular. Get back in shape,stick with one chassis and give it hell up top like he used to.

I think if he sticks with this rocket, we'll see a turn around. It surprised me how good he looked at Eldora, considering everywhere else he has been he looked awful.

I've been a supporter of his going back to when he drove the purple car.

Sounds like he is in a slump right now all it takes is one win or a decent run and he could be back in the game and making people say thats the Feger we all know and love

Took babb a little while to get cooing in the rocket but look at him now same with Shirley. it will take a little while for him to find what he likes. The rocket base line is close but it doesn't fit everybody

I saw him at the Dream and couldn't believe his size. I thought it was Brian Ruhlman in a different drivers suite when I first saw him. It's actually dangerous to be that big and strapped in a car and I'm sure he struggles getting in and out.

Jason really hasnt been the same since he got busted a few years back on the tire deal. I know he has connections to bloomer so I think that would be a good fit, He did buy bloomers old old hauler.

ptown...why do you even come to the races if you are going to whine and bitch about the facility, its staff, and many drivers?? Please answer me this!!! I have held my tongue as you bashed the FALS president on another thread. Now, I'm reading this as you are calling out Jason for planning a wedding and buying a house!! Jason is always one to say "hello" and is always approachable. He has no problem helping other drivers as well. Yes, his toter is getting older, but WHO CARES!!! Jason may be in a rut, but you still see him plugging away. I will remain a fan as well as a friend to him and support him. Stop trash talking drivers, facilities and their tracks...we need positivity in our sport before our sport as we know it is gone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    I thought money raised at a RACING FUNDRAISER PARTY was supposed to go towards his racing equipment not to fund a new home. Have you seen his race hauler lately, looking pretty junky IMO.
    Its like a yearly GoFundMe with beer!

I was hoping this thread wouldn't turn into another pissing match, stupid me

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    I was hoping this thread wouldn't turn into another pissing match, stupid me
    He lost his edge when Ole Green got wore out. The house has been an ongoing project for a few years, it was a foreclosure that they re-did. it took no racing money guaranteed. Everone has down times. And lots of guys drift away. Especially lately. Im hoping it isn't the later.

Jason is still hungry I can assure you that.

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    never seen a hauler win a race
    You don't see gasoline winning a race either but it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Planetzer0 View Post
    Put him in the 0 car. He has a similar build to Scott.
    Your ridiculous posts are mounting!!!! hahahhahaaaaa

a lot more fans and hoping he gets back to winning than there is worried about what he's buying for his house

saw him at Daughtery speedway, man he packed on the pounds. He was awful there and at KK3. seems like a cool dude though, even though his fan base drives me crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtrackfan4 View Post
    ptown...why do you even come to the races if you are going to whine and bitch about the facility, its staff, and many drivers?? Please answer me this!!! I have held my tongue as you bashed the FALS president on another thread. Now, I'm reading this as you are calling out Jason for planning a wedding and buying a house!! Jason is always one to say "hello" and is always approachable. He has no problem helping other drivers as well. Yes, his toter is getting older, but WHO CARES!!! Jason may be in a rut, but you still see him plugging away. I will remain a fan as well as a friend to him and support him. Stop trash talking drivers, facilities and their tracks...we need positivity in our sport before our sport as we know it is gone!!!
    calm down. its 4m, an opinionated website. you are just as bad with your rant.