Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Its" considered "failed. I'm considered to drive Scotts car while he is off with a possible "shoulder " surgery coming.
    Your distinction yields no difference. He refuses to test. It is a fail. He got away with it once. Not this time. The first guy to fail the woo test was Ratliff. Also for a refusal.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

My conclusion is that it's pretty creepy how people are so obsessed with someone personal life. It's actually kinda sick twisted and demented.

refuse a breathalizer and plead no contest. not guilty but the penalty is the same
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    My conclusion is that it's pretty creepy how people are so obsessed with someone personal life. It's actually kinda sick twisted and demented.
    No I drove half way across the country to watch Scott race and he let me down

Can anybody with a dod subscription please put up his interview from magnolia. My computer skills arent that great

He could have flipped the car 14 times, burst into flames, landed in the pond, left on a helicopter and the haters would say he did it to avoid the piss test. Also, WRG would have had one of their officials at the hospital trying to steal the bedpan. Pay close attention to the attendance at the world this year. The dream broke the attendance record this year, world 100 broke it last year (because of the anticipation of the return of zero) and I’m taking all bets attendance drops!

Quote Originally Posted by hillracermanb2j7 View Post
    Can anybody with a dod subscription please put up his interview from magnolia. My computer skills arent that great
    Lets see how many pages this will be. I read it, and will also like to see how they (Haters) will turn this around.

this is not aimed at anyone in particular, but I do not understand the support for bloomquist in this situation. kind of like this messageboard. play by the rules or find somewhere else to go.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Lets see how many pages this will be. I read it, and will also like to see how they (Haters) will turn this around.
    Nothing on DoD excuses the O from skipping not 1, but 2 drug screening. No twisting needed!

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    He has a 4 decades long history of doing odd and unexplainable things that keep his name in discussion, in an unflattering way, among people who follow the sport. It's not creepy at all that his behavior is discussed. What's creepy is how his groupies rush to defend him like he's a close personal friend or family member. That is seriously weird. Even weirder than Scott himself.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    He has a 4 decades long history of doing odd and unexplainable things that keep his name in discussion, in an unflattering way, among people who follow the sport. It's not creepy at all that his behavior is discussed. What's creepy is how his groupies rush to defend him like he's a close personal friend or family member. That is seriously weird. Even weirder than Scott himself.
    Well said Terry. All 5 of those fans support him fully. I thought Scotts saddest day was when he lost Terry as a fan, but after this past week at Lernerville, I'm not so sure.

Its" considered "failed. I'm considered to drive Scotts car while he is off with a possible "shoulder " surgery coming.
    You couldnt drive a wheelbarrow!
    Good luck lmao!🤣😂
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyboy View Post
    If you don't piss- you fail. Read the rules and get back with us
    Hoe do you fail without a sample. hahahhahahaaa

Oh come on mister!!!! You know you don't miss a chance a slamming The Great One. hahahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyboy View Post
    No I drove half way across the country to watch Scott race and he let me down
    So you would not have went if he wasn't going to be there. Gotcha!!!

Anyone that has a drug test and doesn't do it. It's a fail everywhere. Your job, my job, everyone's job. Bloomquist fans blaming everyone but Scott. Typical. Light at the scales it's the scales fault, doped up tires, it's the labs fault, avoids two drug tests back to back weeks. WRG is picking on him. Everyone of you dummies making excuses for him would be fired in a second for doing what he did. He is the Lance Armstrong or Barry Bonds of dirt late models. He has the best stats but a truck load of shady questionable crap with it. And he is a total jerkoff at every opportunity.
    Go Buckeyes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Toledo, OH View Post
    Anyone that has a drug test and doesn't do it. It's a fail everywhere. Your job, my job, everyone's job. Bloomquist fans blaming everyone but Scott. Typical. Light at the scales it's the scales fault, doped up tires, it's the labs fault, avoids two drug tests back to back weeks. WRG is picking on him. Everyone of you dummies making excuses for him would be fired in a second for doing what he did. He is the Lance Armstrong or Barry Bonds of dirt late models. He has the best stats but a truck load of shady questionable crap with it. And he is a total jerkoff at every opportunity.

WOW You said it right thsre.

Now all the nut huggers on here are coming after you.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Terry the person you quoted here is the same guy that jumps on every Pierce post imaginable and bashes him up and down personally and professionally, but everyone else is creepy for being obsessed with Scott smh very weird...

Anyone that thinks both sides don't hate each other is crazy... Tire gate is still in the minds of both parties. Bloomer coming and stinking up the dream in the feature and taking that 100k home has wrg boiling... They will try to F him every chance possible. If the dude has shoulder issues and is taking pain killers big deal. Scott isn't ever gonna do them any favors either. The zero is the least dangerous driver on the track, doesn't tear peoples (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) up or his own. I just heard the real reason he won't piss was cuz their cups will melt once excellence hits it sincerely one of his 5 fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Toledo, OH View Post
    LOL.

1. light at the scales (Ohio tested the scales and found there to be multiple discrepancies causing Eldora to get all new scales) And a cool new green light that adds excitement to the events. LOL

2. doped up tires (6 other drivers came out and said there was mistakes made by the lab) I could see if Bloomquist was the only one, and he doesnt have the best track record but I tend to believe Greg Satterlee when he says he's never cheated a tire. I also believe the Dunn Benson team when they say the same thing.

3. Missed two drug tests is un-excusable I agree.

4. Probably one of the nicest guy's you would ever be around if you approach him in the right situation. Most fans want to chat with him before the heat or feature when he's focused on winning the race. Maybe swing by after the race and he will be happy to chat with you for hours. That wasn't always the case though but now he's more willing to converse with the fans.