Default 4412 carb builder

I would like a referral to a few carb builders that many here use and are happy with. It's not a "price is no object" thing but spending up to at least $1000.00 should be close to a limit with a Holley 4412 500 cfm carb. Especially with the rules I listed below.

So names or numbers or both would be appreciated.

It would be nice if there was a section just for carburetors on this forum as almost all race cars here use one and there are always questions and many who can answer them. Instead of those that tell others to use the search program. (Which I did)

I used to use this forum a lot from my ministock days. Now looking for help for a friend about a quality Holley 500 2 barrel carb.

I ran factory stock for a little while and started using E85 fuel. Lots of arguments about this but for racing in a low compression class every little bit of horsepower helps. Boothill Speedway rules here in Northwest Louisiana. Stock iron blocks, iron heads, no porting, stock crank, rods. .447 lift with hydraulic lifters (Rhodes ok), 175 compression after 5 turns of the engine, stock cast exhaust manifolds. A very stock class.

Carb limitations are must have choke horn and 4412 stamped. Go-no-go gauge for venturies , no screw air bleeds. max 1" spacer and any pump gas.

The car owner wants a built carb from a reputable builder. One not afraid of modifying for E85. I bought a modified E85 metering block for an old C and J carb I had and it ran strong but that was 7 years ago.

Competition Carburetion, Sun Valley,Nevada. Best there is in my opinion and great to work with. www.competitioncarburetion.com or call Bob at 775/331-5609.

Call JDR 417-859-2353.

JDR, one of the best out there. Ive got 2 of his 4412 carbs, great right out of the box

Biggs is out of Wisconsin and does mostly 4412's... seems to have a lot of business in WISSOTA land. Does Holley make a circle track 4412? Some of their new carbs seem to work pretty darn good for a factory carb.

Neat but no air horn...

https://www.jegs.com/i/Quick-Fuel/79...2-E85/10002/-1
    Last edited by Krooser; 07-02-2018 at 06:01 PM.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Debated long and hard on answering this one because I have friends and family who race factory stocks around your area but I try to help anyone I can.
    I have tried them all and TCC has some of the best I have ever run. Based in Walker, La. Give Brandon a call and he can fix you up. http://totalcustomcarbs.com/contact.html

hands down-VDL. awesome carb