Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Moyer hasn’t won a major race in several years. That tells me he wasn’t able to adapt and overcome. He tries his luck at chassis building without any relevant success. Scott builds his cars and everyone that has driven one, wins. Remember, he won 2-3 of those globes thanks to the 0 car having problems. Moyer was great, but he will always be the second best.

Billy Moyer has had lower back issues for at least a decade and I believe longer. I have personally gone through two back surgeries. It's no joke. I have no idea how Billy continues to do what he does with lower back problems at 60 years old. His best days are in the past no doubt. Anyone who ignores it and acts like we're seeing the Moyer of 20 or 30 years ago, is just grasping for excuses to boost their driver. I'm lucky to have watched the entire careers of, IMO, the three best to ever drive these cars -- Moran, Moyer and Bloomquist. They've each given me enough memories to last a lifetime. I'm grateful.

Finally someone else gives Moran some recognition. Him and Charlie paved the way for all these guys IMO. I'm only 32 but lucky enough to have watched Charlie at the end of his career. My favorite Moran race would probably be a heat race from WVMS. I forget the year exactly, but he drove those 20 laps as if they were his last. My Mount Rushmore would be Bloomer, Charlie, Donnie, and Freddy

Quote Originally Posted by PRCKartRacer9 View Post
    Finally someone else gives Moran some recognition. Him and Charlie paved the way for all these guys IMO. I'm only 32 but lucky enough to have watched Charlie at the end of his career. My favorite Moran race would probably be a heat race from WVMS. I forget the year exactly, but he drove those 20 laps as if they were his last. My Mount Rushmore would be Bloomer, Charlie, Donnie, and Freddy
    There’s no way you can put Moran ahead of Moyer... that’s you just being a homer...

Freddy and Charlie over Moyer and Purvis? sure, okay.

Top 4: Bloomquist, Moyer, Purvis, Owens. Based on stats. Moran 5th

What's the title of this site? Most opinionated I believe. Sorry I shared mine

What's the title of this site? Most opinionated I believe. Sorry I shared mine
    LOL. Don't be afraid to share your opinion man.

Must pee on their balls quite often I'm assuming if they're ripping someone's personal opinion. Haha
    Last edited by PRCKartRacer9; 06-28-2018 at 10:46 AM.

Where does Shannon Babb rank? What about in 3-5 years? I was looking at his stats a few weeks ago and I was actually quite surprised at some of his wins.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Where does Shannon Babb rank? What about in 3-5 years? I was looking at his stats a few weeks ago and I was actually quite surprised at some of his wins.
    No major Eldora wins, cant be in the top 25.

Babb won the world hunded once but was dq'd at them trick scales at eldoris... 💩

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    Babb won the world hunded once but was dq'd at them trick scales at eldoris... 
    I thought this thread was about the Fruit Harvester Hall of Fame ! lol and
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Toledo, OH View Post
    I feel like I got to see the best ever. Moyer, Bloomer, Swindell, and Kinser. I also got to see a lot of Schatz. I also seen a lot of Blaney, Wearing, Bob McCreadie, Chub Frank in my youth. Lol
    That's how I feel also but I will switch your Wearing for Wolfgang, Bob for Tim McCreadie, and Chub Frank for Rick Auckland and Willy Kraft and will throw in Tom Nesbitt because of the different areas that we live in.

Dad has a pic of Larry Moore holding me while I was in diapers at Buckeye. I may not remember it but I was lucky enough to have been there

Moyer said Larry Phillips was the best driver he had ever raced against.

Moyer is the best ever imo, but hands down the best two to ever do it are him and Bloomer. The amount of scandals/drugs/cheating with Bloomquist brings him down a bit for me. It’s just like any other sport if someone uses PED or dopes.

I would have really liked to see Birkhofer race full time for a whole career. Also an incredible wheelman and class act.

When you say the amount of scandals/drugs/cheating how much are you referring to on the drug part?

Default Sa

You bring this stuff up as if Moyer is a saint. Last I knew he was with Rayburn’s daughter I believe. His wife stuck by him for a good 20-25 years or so, raised Billy Jr, ran his T-shirt trailer, was a really nice lady, Moyer backs off his racing and gets the big D. And magically ends up with Rayburn’s daughter.

Ain’t none of them saints, nor do I expect them to be. So save the hypocrisy.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Supposedly Moyer got busted earlier this week or last week in post race tech for something illegal after a SN race

This thread needs to be deleted. Geez, cnb, what is wrong with you? That is pathetic. I used to respect you. Just when I think 4m can't sink any lower, I'm proven wrong. Wow.