Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team 0

Default Team 0

When will the BLOOMQUIST car run again?

practiced a couple nights ago with the new driver. I would say very soon.

Hope Scott gets things back on cource.

I am going to go out on a limb and make a prediction. I have been wrong many times before and if I am wrong again, so what
    I believe the 0 car will be at Portsmouth Sat. night and Bloomer will be driving it. and here is why.
    Too much money left on the table for him to have surgery now. He will get it done when the season ends. Monster payout at Mansfield, $53,000 to win at the track where McCreadie won last season.$50,000 to win at the North South, $40,000 at the Topless, $50,000 at the Hillbilly, $40,000 at Knoxville, $100,000 at Portsmouth, plus he is within shouting distance of winning the Lucas championship worth another $75,000.
    He won the Dream at Eldora with the bad shoulder and the car is running flawless right now.
    He will miss the World 100, Cedar Lake, and the World finals because of his suspension but when the season ends, his suspension time will of expired and next season is a whole new ballgame.

Remember Bloomer is a smart businessman and leaving so much money on the table if he can still drive with the pain would be BAD BUSINESS...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Planetzer0 View Post
    I noticed that as well. But they didn't say who the driver was that was practicing and what track they practiced at. Saw a Facebook post about Yesterday morning. Scott's no dummy when it comes to certain things. I'm sure he had a good driver in it. It would be cool though to see him give a driver that maybe he seen some talent in a chance with a shot in one of his cars. It's a bit intriguing. Will probably have a lot of folks guessing who he had testing the car.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    I noticed that as well. But they didn't say who the driver was that was practicing and what track they practiced at. Saw a Facebook post about Yesterday morning. Scott's no dummy when it comes to certain things. I'm sure he had a good driver in it. It would be cool though to see him give a driver that maybe he seen some talent in a chance with a shot in one of his cars. It's a bit intriguing. Will probably have a lot of folks guessing who he had testing the car.
    Shouldn't be a big secret at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Planetzer0 View Post
    Tell us more please

Quote Originally Posted by NY DIRT View Post
    I am going to go out on a limb and make a prediction. I have been wrong many times before and if I am wrong again, so what
    I believe the 0 car will be at Portsmouth Sat. night and Bloomer will be driving it. and here is why.
    Too much money left on the table for him to have surgery now. He will get it done when the season ends. Monster payout at Mansfield, $53,000 to win at the track where McCreadie won last season.$50,000 to win at the North South, $40,000 at the Topless, $50,000 at the Hillbilly, $40,000 at Knoxville, $100,000 at Portsmouth, plus he is within shouting distance of winning the Lucas championship worth another $75,000.
    He won the Dream at Eldora with the bad shoulder and the car is running flawless right now.
    He will miss the World 100, Cedar Lake, and the World finals because of his suspension but when the season ends, his suspension time will of expired and next season is a whole new ballgame.

Remember Bloomer is a smart businessman and leaving so much money on the table if he can still drive with the pain would be BAD BUSINESS...
    I'd like to think that but his website says he's done. If you have a experienced driver to drive the car then there's a good possibility he could come out pretty good with it

So much controversy from ol snort for decades. I don’t believe a word he says.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Quote Originally Posted by NY DIRT View Post

It was my understanding Zero had already announced he was out for 5-7 months for shoulder surgery, effective immediately... Remember also, running the car and not being able to compete effectively is just throwing the money he's already made out the window. At Lernerville he couldn't keep up with the car and spun it. To me its smarter to do it now following winning $1ooK at eldora, his ends are met for quite a while.
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

I don't know anything but I wouldn't be surprised to see his hauler in the pits at PRP Saturday. Now who's driving the car, that remains to be seen.

I can almost guarantee that Bloomquist will be on the sidelines for the rest of the year
    I am what I am

The driver will have long hair, pot belly & toothpick legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mams View Post
    The driver will have long hair, pot belly & toothpick legs.
    Don’t forget the jailhouse tats. ....you show me a nappy beard and tats and I’ll show you a bloomer fan. True story.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

You are a sick sick man, crow!!! hahhahaahahaha

When he isn’t racing at the first Lucas race, I’m curious wtf y’all are going to say. Then you’ll just have to eat your BS.

No tats, short hair, groomed facial hair-FYI
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

....aaaaaand.... What if he is cnb? Is it still bs being devoured? 😀

CnB - I’m sure there’s clean cut 0 fans out there like yourself. But just start observing how many rough looking nasty nappy tatted up folks have on bloomer shirts. Me and my crew started noticing it years ago. I’m sure they probably good people, just very unpleasant appearances. Lol
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Crow, here is an example of the Bloomquist fans that I sat with just last season!!!

It just show how Bloomquist and fans are donate shirts to goodwill store. How else you think they get them shirts 😂 lol