Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tony Stewart was getting negative feedback and thousands of refund request for the world. He called WRG and said to tell Scott he would give him 50k and a fat sack to show up. The Goat really is as powerful as I predicted! Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Planetzer0 View Post
    He actually skipped the test, not really a failed test. There's only been one failed test in the last month and it was for tires at Eldora. Not sure who it was though, but read about it on here. Mid pack driver juiced tires to get a top 5. I'm sure you can find it on here if you scroll back far enough.
    A skipped test is an automatic fail for every drug testing policy I’ve ever seen, and he skipped 2. I don’t know if Scott is on drugs or not, but even you have to admit this isn’t anywhere near a good look for Scott or Lucas.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Loud Pedal View Post
    The driver that failed the tire test was Bobby Pierce. Not a Pierce fan but not a hater either, but I believe that test is BS also. Blue Ridge Labs is a joke. Talk about funny testing, lets talk about that place.
    Thank you. I remember seeing something about it on here. That makes sense.

He actually skipped the test, not really a failed test. There's only been one failed test in the last month and it was for tires at Eldora. Not sure who it was though, but read about it on here. Mid pack driver juiced tires to get a top 5. I'm sure you can find it on here if you scroll back far enough.
    Scott FAILED the test. You people are amazing lol...Why is he suspended?
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 06-30-2018 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    He got suspended because he failed to take the test, not because he took the test and failed. LOL.

He got suspended because he failed to take the test, not because he took the test and failed. LOL.
    You're trolling me lol... goodbye

The reason Scott didn't take the test and I remind you this came from a reliable source is they didn't have a cup big enough to hold his piss so he pissed on the ground and the sample was tainted after that

You act like a fan girl. It’s honestly kind of weird.

Default miss0fan

I am so sick and tired of hearing people bash Scott, He is one of the nicest men that I know. He will treat you as you treat him. I have known Scott for several years, When will this green eyed monster die? Jealousy is the fuel to all this. Just go to the races, cheer for whoever you like and let us cheer for Scott. I will whether you like it or not. Please remember that he has a wife, a daughter and his parents that you are hurting when you post these posts

Pennsboro has an issue with girls apparently.

So the official new story is. He slipped and fell in the rain at Eldora and got arthritis?
    Go Buckeyes!!!

I've been a Scott Bloomquist fan for 25 yrs. Its not always been easy. He's hard, if not impossible to defend sometimes. Like has been mentioned. Sketchy part time crew. One ex-crewman said Scott threatened to kill him. Arrested on 2 occasions for drug possession, habitually shooting himself in the foot by being late for races. Associating with Randy Sweet who was arrested last year for meth. Now this drug test fiasco.
    I am sorry, no one has such bad luck that they have crazy stuff happen and cause them to miss 2 drug tests in a week's time.
    And besides that, after the incident at Eldora, whether true, false or whatever, I'd limp to the drug test on one leg after totalling my car if I had to, to keep my name clean.
    There's no way that he didn't know what the outcome would be if he didn't come back and do that drug test. He's the smartest guy in dirt racing when it comes to the car.....he can't be that dense about the drug test.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) for all of you who are A S Suming Bloomquist couldn't pass the drug test, it must really suck for you. I mean you think he was drugged up, but still put that spanking on your driver's butts at the dream. I guess that don't say much for your driver's heh?
    blee dat!

They better get their drivers some of that drug....its called ....SPEED! nuff said
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by edavis71 View Post
    A disgrace to the sport that he should be able to race anywhere after refusing a test, JMO!!!
    wrong again eRNIE! lolololol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

With all of this drama....I foresee an agreement in the next year or two with WRG and Lucas Oil, that if you are suspended from one series, it will carry over to the other.
    The local tracks in my area have that agreement. I think it's for fighting only, but if you get suspended from Tazewell for fighting, you can't go run Bull's Gap or Crossville, or 411.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Yes he did, you skipped two, one, ok, believable, two, no. You skip you fail.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty Taylor View Post
    I am so sick and tired of hearing people bash Scott, He is one of the nicest men that I know. He will treat you as you treat him. I have known Scott for several years, When will this green eyed monster die? Jealousy is the fuel to all this. Just go to the races, cheer for whoever you like and let us cheer for Scott. I will whether you like it or not. Please remember that he has a wife, a daughter and his parents that you are hurting when you post these posts
    Scott did it to himself on the drug test bashing part. If he was clean all he had do flip his lizard out and gave them some goat piss. He brought the bashing on to himself with the last couple week antics. Just like people bashing Bobby and Dunn tire bust and still racing WRG events. But again Scott loves doing this it keeps his name in the social/media.

LOL, what King1 said. I notice the truth of his post was totally ignored

Quote Originally Posted by Betty Taylor View Post

Ok message to scott next time u see him..
    Tell him to straight his chit up and get racing
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Have someone read you the DirtonDirt article Crow.
    dirt crow is going to eat crow!!! caw caw!!!!!