Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

It seems to me if Bloomer is doing drugs of some sort, you all should be happy instead of doing all of that crying. let's get real, if he is on something at least he is giving your driver a fighting chance. My gawd if he is dirty now, what kind of butt spankings would he hand out clean? Let's be clear I am not really a Bloomer fan, but when he is at the track things sure are a lot more entertaining to watch. With Bloomer he may have had something in his system, he may be just hurt, or he may just be screwing with everyone's emotions and be his way of telling wrg to go and pee up a rope.

QUOTE:His Dr emailed them to Schwallie. Anytime I take a test, they don’t perform the lab work right there, it is sent off.

And the HATERS will still swear that both of them are covering it up.....its a CONSPIRACY! lolololol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Some of you from both sides of the issue are whining like a bunch of liberal snowflakes after Hitlery lost the election.

So everyone running Lucas is on drugs. You all remember kid rocket switched to Lucas series the same year WoO said they were gonna test,right. Nobody questioned that. Accuse one,accuse all.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    Some of you from both sides of the issue are whining like a bunch of liberal snowflakes after Hitlery lost the election.
    Bloomquit fans and liberals. So much alike. They're like P B & J. The similarities are shocking.
    8/13/16

Throw up a tent cause its a circus.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Bloomquit fans and liberals. So much alike. They're like P B & J. The similarities are shocking.
    Its funny cause they call everyone else liberals and snowflakes but act exactly like them..all but CnB at least he is objective on matters...

do you guys actually think he didnt dodge the test? my god some of you people are naive, what clean person does that?if he was clean he would have whipped it out in victory lane to prove his critics wrong after all its bloomer he gets great satisfaction shutting his critics up! COME ON PEOPLE WAKE UP AND GET YOURE NAIVE HEAD OUT OF YOUR REAREND!!!!

He really doesn't care what his critic's care.

Quote Originally Posted by SHOE32 View Post
    So everyone running Lucas is on drugs. You all remember kid rocket switched to Lucas series the same year WoO said they were gonna test,right. Nobody questioned that. Accuse one,accuse all.
    Wow, it is a big difference when someone doesn't take the drug test. Let me know when Josh doesn't take the drug test when WRG gives him one.

Small minded people make Bloomquist look even worst trying defend his choice not taking the test. There is only one reason why someone doesn't take a drug test. People trying defend him for not taking it and saying he didnt fail it or refused it. He had his chance twice prove he was clean. him and lot his fans trying say he was clean is bunch bs.

Bloomquist put that target on his back when he knows WRG lot times out to get him. Which I think WRG is joke, I wouldn't give two cents if had failed the test. He could failed for weed in his system,, I would be OK he smokes so what. He could failed for opioids, I would been ok he on plain meds. But to skip drug test say I'm clean and the sheep in the back ground screaming he was clean, Is a joke.

You are one the reason why robbers get away sueing a person after they break in to a house. Or home owner gose to jail for killing them. He didn't do nothing wrong he was just inside of your house. Why don't you kill everyone comes in to your house. that is lot of yalls logic of thinking.

If he would fail a test none of the sanctions would announce it anyway. They would make an excuse about health or personal reasons. Been done before and will be done again.

Scott has to be running out of Provisionals, one would think.

Quote Originally Posted by chopter View Post
    If he would fail a test none of the sanctions would announce it anyway. They would make an excuse about health or personal reasons. Been done before and will be done again.
    Lucas oil will not drug test bloomer
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Lucas oil will not drug test my bloomer
    Hahahahaha...

So Bloomer smokes a lil weed. It sure doesn't hurt his driving. And over half of the US citizens can legally smoke pot.

He never runs into another car on the track, nobody has better car control.

Bloomer is Exhibit A of the case for ending the Federal Prohibition of marijuana.

if he was clean he would have whipped it out in victory lane
    Were the testing people still there and collecting samples? No! "whipping it out in victory lane" would have proved nothing because no one would have been there to collect a sample. You're forgetting, he offered to report to a testing facility after leaving the ER, but WRG official told him not to. Why? Probably a cost issue. They probably would have had to pay for it. That's probably why they are still using the old out dated "pee in the cup" test when there are better testing methods that wouldn't rely on having to wait for people to go. The way, I see it the testing program is just a symbolic gesture by the WRG and they aren't interesting in spending the money to do it right, which basically makes it a joke and has created these issues. If they really wanted Bloomquist tested they could have had him report to a testing facility that night or perhaps even had it done, or at least the sample collected, at the hospital that night. Furthermore they could have asked their testing people to come back the very next night. Why would they not have done that? It would have been simple and have avoided all the nonsense.

Not gonna argue with you geniuses but I'll say this....If you prodigy's knew HALF of what you thought you knew, there would be yard sales with shirts of all colors and designs next Saturday for real bargains..... The bullsh1t festering right now is nothing short of laughable.

Tune in to Chicago real quick and look at the stands....Favoritism and money equals grandstands that look like that. Support your LOCAL shows.

Quote Originally Posted by JinxNC View Post
    Not gonna argue with you geniuses but I'll say this....If you prodigy's knew HALF of what you thought you knew, there would be yard sales with shirts of all colors and designs next Saturday for real bargains..... The bullsh1t festering right now is nothing short of laughable.

Tune in to Chicago real quick and look at the stands....Favoritism and money equals grandstands that look like that. Support your LOCAL shows.

JinxNC,
    Can we count you in on our yard sale?😉😁
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by johnE View Post
    So Bloomer smokes a lil weed. It sure doesn't hurt his driving. And over half of the US citizens can legally smoke pot.

He never runs into another car on the track, nobody has better car control.

Bloomer is Exhibit A of the case for ending the Federal Prohibition of marijuana.
    He doesn't inhale.

But, I here you swallow for Scott!!🤣