Default Where to go on July 3rd?

I live in Chattanooga,Tn and wanting to hit a new track this Tuesday. Help me out guys . I have been to Tazewell, Clarksville, Talladega and Wartburg who are all running on the 3rd. Any other places running around here? Can be asphalt or dirt.

Lexington 104 in Lexington, Tn is running USCS sprint cars don't know if that is your cup of tea or not but may be little farther than you want to travel appears to be about 230 miles from you.

Talladega
    Wartburg
    Clarksville

Just on the tracks themselves. Clarksville will be the bigger named show, but the NeSmith (or whatever it is now), guys usually put on a good show at TST.

I looked at Lexington 104 because I have never been there. But pretty hard to pass up tazewell or Tst. I may end up at Lexington 104

Unfortunately work
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

A little out of your zone, some 2,300 miles, but if you want something new Marysville Raceway in northern California is running the 3rd. We'll be there in the winged Super Stocks and winged 360 Sprints, IMCA Sport Mods also. It's a racey dirt 1/4 paperclip. Silver Dollar, in Chico, is on the 4th, as usual, with basically the same show but we don't run wings there. It will be our 3rd show this week, a rarity out here, and we hope to improve over our 2nd Friday at Silver Dollar. I'll buy you a late dinner at Denny's if you come.LOL

Holy cow, that would be awesome. But definitely couldn’t swing that have to be back at work on the 5th, lol.

Brushcreek is running tomorrow night along with fireworks show that's supposed to be really good. I might hit that up, but I think it's just qualifying for feature spot no heat races.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

Waynesfield in Ohio. All wing sprint show. I-75 north to 33 go east. Racey little ¼mile. It'd be bit of haul though