Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

And if you blatantly see someone running something that is illegal in the rule book, then heck ya, let them know. But they don’t enforce the rules equally all the time. See it recently with Moyer and Bloomer and supposedly Bobby wasn’t legal at his World win, but that is hearsay.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

1985 World 100. On my dvd of this race, the announcer says Billy Moyer (who won a heat race) was disqualified just prior to the running of the main event for an illegal transmission. I believe it was Bob Memmer, who never backed down and always believed in looking out for the weekend warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by 7tracks View Post
    1985 World 100. On my dvd of this race, the announcer says Billy Moyer (who won a heat race) was disqualified just prior to the running of the main event for an illegal transmission. I believe it was Bob Memmer, who never backed down and always believed in looking out for the weekend warriors.
    When Billy won the WDTC, he had too much engine set back.....Still got the win. <---- One of many I could name

Stewart Fan - Not sure of your age but I can assure you my 89 grandmother is smarter than you? I

Quote Originally Posted by mikey21 View Post
    Stewart Fan - Not sure of your age but I can assure you my 89 grandmother is smarter than you? I
    Maybe so, but he is correct. What is an 89 grandmother anyhow? Gangster talk?

Not sure of your age, but I can assure you my 89 year old grandmother is smarter than you.

Before you insult someone’s intelligence, I’d make sure you did a little better yourself.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Dirt Late Models should be the same across the entire country. People in these sanctions think they have a better mousetrap or something to benefit certain sponsors and it messes things all up. Running spring rods aren't allowed by the rules. They should enforce the rule. It shouldn't matter whether it pisses off the Pope.
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?

Quote Originally Posted by let-r-eat View Post
    Dirt Late Models should be the same across the entire country. People in these sanctions think they have a better mousetrap or something to benefit certain sponsors and it messes things all up. Running spring rods aren't allowed by the rules. They should enforce the rule. It shouldn't matter whether it pisses off the Pope.
    Exactly, Bloomer, Moyer, whoever, make the rules, and stick with them.

Tim Culp my opinion is you need to spend more time working on your race car instead of playing with the computer and MAYBE??? you might be able to out run Moyer before he retires! He has more wins than you will probably ever get laps leading. For all you Moyer haters, Billy is probably one of the most respected drivers in the pits and stands. Next time you are at a race just take note on the cheers for Moyer and the shirts in the grandstand. Just saying, truth hurts!
    You're in total denial.

Quote Originally Posted by lokwaidid View Post
    So, is Francis not in charge of tech any more or is he being over ruled or has he surrendered?
    Not to change the subject but could yall find a seat Saturday night...???

Lookie here folks!!! A new username just to come to the defense!!!! Get out of here!!!!

Not 100% sure here, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Opie, Mike Spatola is his grandma.
    8/13/16

Thumbs down

@ KWD... These guys aren't employees at a factory, they own their own stuff, its their business. Why would anyone expect one series to honor the other ones suspension? So if an employee at "Factory A" fails a drug test then every other factory should bar the employee from working with them too? How'd that work? So what are the guys options now, work no where, starve, perhaps out of desperation commit a crime. Yesw, that makes perfect sense. All this bogus random testing is a farce anyway, strictly a PR deal. What does it matter if a guy smoked a joint last tuesday as long as he is sober while he's behind the wheel? By the way, "Refer Madness" was an exaggerated lie. Personally I don't think any of this outrage is about drugs at all, I think its rooted in hate for Mr Bloomquist and yall'd like to see him out of the way of your favorite DLM pilot.
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

I can assure you mikey 21,Im plenty smart!

Quote Originally Posted by cgrace View Post
    ----- All these accusations, but nobody has the courage to protest. Put up some money if you think somebody is wrong instead of whining in secret to an official. You wanna talk about whining little girls, posting to FB how mad you are sounds pretty girly to me. Maybe he can do a selfie with his lips pouched out too. ------- Drivers did speak to Sam and made him go look under Moyers car.
    To me quitting is protesting. Plenty of good racers have quit recently. Because any time you try to bring up a legitimate issue, you're just "whining like a little girl". This is something I hate about the racing community, they have this macho complex of either tough up or shut up. Fine lots of people are shutting up and leaving. Have fun playing in the sandbox alone!

I talked to Timmy a few minutes ago. He wanted to says thanks for keeping this going.

No problem.

To your pleasure Timothy I will try to keep this thread going! Just curious why didn't you race at Farmer City, perhaps afraid of getting your doors blown off! Mr. Smooth had his 99th Summer National win last night, just curious how many have you won??? Sorry I got to for now as have to go to my rocking chair and take a little snooze!

To your pleasure Timothy I will try to keep this thread going! Just curious why didn't you race at Farmer City, perhaps afraid of getting your doors blown off! Mr. Smooth had his 99th Summer National win last night, just curious how many have you won??? Sorry I got to for now as have to go to my rocking chair and take a little snooze!
    So I USED to be a Moyer fan. The question is did UMP have the BALLS enough to check for the same part. Sam wasn't even watching the races. Doubt those other UMP guys know jack, never seem that motivated to me. How about checking the cars in the line up BEFORE the feature starts, ya had plenty of time. If someone is known for running a part and winning with it, check for the dang thing. Good for the guys that called 21 out to the officials. BOO to the UMP officials for not doing jack $hit in teching.

One more thing, as a Pi$$ed off former Moyer fan, it sure in the heck would be interesting to know how many of those wins the officials didn't check his car. We know at least ONE this year.

Who is Timothy Culp? Is that one of the guys that never wins? Load her up and go back home and put your toy back in the garage.