Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Kind of truth what he saying wonder why dirt racing is almost dead. People get caught cheating nothing happens to them. Billy and Bobby get caught cheating but can keep racing under WRG but Scott get suspended. Scott ducks out of two drug test lucas is just fine with him doing that. Kind bs Nascar crap favor someone let them do what ever long as you can fill seats it ok.
    winner winner chicken dinner

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    How dare him accuse Moyer of cheating.....I thought he was as pure as the driven snow!Im so disappointed!
    that would be 0's coke and Adderall you must be talking about.

Where is this that Culp said this, link?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by #49superman! View Post
    that would be 0's coke and Adderall you must be talking about.
    Blow, sure, adderall, no. Two of the same thing dumb dumb. I’d be worried about your Dream Team, not the coked up, Adderall popping, jacked up shoulders, greasy hippie.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I don't understand how the Moyers can have any fans. Between the constant whining like little girls, their "everybody should cater to us" attitude, their non-stop hypocrisy, and the blatant cheating, who would root for those people? But then again Bloomer has fans, so...

QUOTE:Blow, sure, adderall, no. Two of the same thing dumb dumb. I’d be worried about your Dream Team, not the coked up, Adderall popping, jacked up shoulders, greasy hippie.

That green monster got them 49 fans all outa sorts!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Where is this that Culp said this, link?
    Look up Timmy Culp facebook. He has two accounts it's the one with him and his girlfriend as profile picture.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00011030345536

Said Moyer has some kind of spring loaded lr control arm...

I've been a Culp fan for awhile, and even more now
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

Default U.m.p.

"Hello Darkness My Old Friend" "The Sound of Silence"

Now caught and convicted tire cheating Jason Feger shares his opinion and even uses the worn out phrase make dirt late model racing great again....lol

Jason Feger shared a post.
    15 hrs ·
    Very Well said and when those of us who do follow the rules complain then we are crybabies. It really takes the drive and want out if you to race. It’s like why try if others don’t have to follow the rules. You try and do right by bring it to the people above you and falls on deaf ears but then when you bring attention to issues on social media we are the bad ones. I feel the only thing to do is stick together as drivers. We have the power. If we all don’t race promoters and sanctions can have a 3-4 car cheated up field. But we would have to stick together. I sure would hate it for the hard working fans but it might be our only choice someday. “Make dirt late model racing great again”

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    I don't understand how the Moyers can have any fans. Between the constant whining like little girls, their "everybody should cater to us" attitude, their non-stop hypocrisy, and the blatant cheating, who would root for those people? But then again Bloomer has fans, so...
    Because of the careers they have built, and knowing that no one is perfect, well, except you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Look up Timmy Culp facebook. He has two accounts it's the one with him and his girlfriend as profile picture.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00011030345536
    Well, pretty good post.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Said Moyer has some kind of spring loaded lr control arm...
    Spring rods Been around since the 80s at least. One of the things taken away by the Rumley rules. All those rules did is give tech more rules to not enforce or not enforce on certain guys. Nothing new here. Culp is correct.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Spring rods Been around since the 80s at least. One of the things taken away by the Rumley rules. All those rules did is give tech more rules to not enforce or not enforce on certain guys. Nothing new here. Culp is correct.
    I still have one of the old Penske "tracking dampeners"! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

it is new because most of the fans paying there money have no idea it's this bad.. We all want to see Bloomer race deep down but all the rumors are hard to ignore.. Same with Bobby and Madden and many other's.. Driver's like Feger & Culp are struggling and still have fans that want to watch them for a long time but if they get out of racing then what.

Feger and now Culp have spoken out. Most UMP guys will not do it publicly. Kudos to these 2 guys for voicing an opinion on the corruption of DLM racing. But money is the overriding factor as usual And of course social media will rip into them. Sometimes doing the right thing is difficult. Is Culp off the series now? Would not blame him.

It's not the first time that Moyer has cheated. He won the Cotton Pickin' 100 at Magnolia a few years back running an open motor but claimed it to be a spec motor so he put the taller spec spoiler on the car and dominated the race. The drivers that finished behind him knew it and when they complained to track officials, nothing was done and he got to keep the win and the money. I haven't liked him since. I spent a lot of money to go down there that weekend, and to have a cheated car win and he just laughed about it and got away with it, ruined it all. I haven't been to a race he has been in since.
    Last edited by seminole939913; 07-01-2018 at 09:40 AM.
    In order to be the man, you have to beat the man...

I've continuously said, eventually your touring series shows will consist of 2 heat races and a 10-12 car A Main when they finally run off the last regional racer. Enjoy.

And that's if WoO and Lucas can keep their current stable of cars.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I still have one of the old Penske "tracking dampeners"! lol
    I never got anything that fancy. I have a couple of the old AFCO units with no damping. They beat some big name guys back in 1996. LOL
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1