Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thumbs down

No I don't think complaining will necessarily make anything happen, but thats where you start. After that if they blow you off find some other racers to go as a group and let it be known if its not dealt with you won't run till it is. FB whining is for teenage girls, not grown men. Instead of standing his ground he went ahead and raced, so that's on him. I am glad they did something about it, I am a Moyer fan, but I don't condone any cheating, its the same as stealing no difference.
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

Quote Originally Posted by CageFaraday View Post
    No I don't think complaining will necessarily make anything happen, but thats where you start. After that if they blow you off find some other racers to go as a group and let it be known if its not dealt with you won't run till it is. FB whining is for teenage girls, not grown men. Instead of standing his ground he went ahead and raced, so that's on him. I am glad they did something about it, I am a Moyer fan, but I don't condone any cheating, its the same as stealing no difference.
    I’m not a Facebooker at all, don’t have it. But I do understand anyone about 30 and under who are really into it. Heck, there’s 60+ people who are hooked to it.

You are just at the moment, not going to get anywhere I don’t think going against UMP in the Midwest. They are too strong, and it’s too risky to get a group together to stand up to them. Though I absolutely agree, other than Eldora, I’d tell UMP to stick it, if I was Timothy and anyone else who was really ticked about it. But most won’t, just aren’t many options geographically for most drivers.

Now Culp could go Comp Cams, SAS, or MSCS, even MLRA, MARS. Seeings how he’s traveling pretty far to do the Summer Nats.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Thumbs up

To CnB, I like the Swindelitis quote. Swindell would run over his mother just to finish 10th, and then blame his mother for running poor. Thanks for the laugh, being a Kinser fan makes it that much more funnier.

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    To CnB, I like the Swindelitis quote. Swindell would run over his mother just to finish 10th, and then blame his mother for running poor. Thanks for the laugh, being a Kinser fan makes it that much more funnier.
    Man, I don’t think Moyer is that bad, but if you actually listen when there is an incident, like the Overton one, leaves ya scratching your head.

There has never been anyone even close to as bad as Sammy, we can complain about Bloomer, Moyer, Bobby, JD, whoever, Sammy is at just an unheard of level of denial/self righteousness.

I watched him destroy Paul McMahon(sp)at Charlotte, then blame it on Paul. Like you ran right into him, causing him to flip bad, and you blamed it on him. Of course Paul took some responsibility, because he said he was on the same track with Sammy, and that was his fault.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

He said what most drivers want to say... It is a bunch of BS.

Nothing like stirring sh!t as your selling out. Burning bridges on your way out of the sport does no one any good.

Quote Originally Posted by In The Gas View Post
    Nothing like stirring sh!t as your selling out. Burning bridges on your way out of the sport does no one any good.
    Because putting the sanctioning body on the spot for not enforcing THEIR OWN rules is a bad thing. If they don't want to enforce them they can delete them from the rulebook so everyone is racing by the same book.

Just seen an article on Facebook basically saying the reason he selling out is because of officials not enforcing the rules like they should.
    I'll post the link later this afternoon.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 5 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by getinit View Post
    Because putting the sanctioning body on the spot for not enforcing THEIR OWN rules is a bad thing. If they don't want to enforce them they can delete them from the rulebook so everyone is racing by the same book.
    agree..........
    8/13/16