Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Moyer Plans now?

Just curious, does anyone know if Moyer (Sr) plans to run any more summer nationals races now that he has dropped off full time? I'd think he'd want to still take a shot at getting to #100 before Babb if he could - I'd love to see them both there to compete for it!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Pitboard View Post
    Just curious, does anyone know if Moyer (Sr) plans to run any more summer nationals races now that he has dropped off full time? I'd think he'd want to still take a shot at getting to #100 before Babb if he could - I'd love to see them both there to compete for it!
    I'd guess it would depend on when he feels like getting back in the car. That was a big hit he took and the older you get the longer it takes to heal. Despite all the recent controversy I still see him as one of the all time greats, up there with Buck Simmons and Larry Moore. I may not agree with him on every thing or choice he's made on and off the track, but I respect him and realize we are all fallible men. I'm not gonna call anyone a liar, but I would like some sort of evidence of the supposed device(spring rod) on his car. I've always found it interesting, how many racers when given the opportunity to protest, don't. Instead they'd rather whine to an official in secret or post an after the fact jab on social media. If you think somebody is illegal, put up some money to show your conviction on the matter or sit down and be quiet.
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

Oh, he'll be back. He always drops off the tour this time every year. Freshens stuff up, kisses the ole lady and jumps back on for a few more races. He's not in it for the points.
    8/13/16

Hes 60 now and that crash last week was a bad one. My guess is he takes some time off and fixes that car or builds a new one. Doubt youll see him at any more Hell Tour races this year.

He loves Farmer City money. I'm guessing he will be there on Friday.

He is going to shave that little spot under his bottom lip and develop a southern slang

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    He is going to shave that little spot under his bottom lip and develop a southern slang
    Gonna get him some red clay, huh? I think I'm pickin up what you're putting down. That will be good for Ray Cook

[QUOTE=Highside Hustler25; kisses the ole lady . [/QUOTE]

Which one this week?
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Whatever he decides everyone please show the utmost respect. Otherwise he'll have to cry about it and Jr. will thumb a strongly worded tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Whatever he decides everyone please show the utmost respect. Otherwise he'll have to cry about it and Jr. will thumb a strongly worded tweet.
    And all lapped cars must immediately pull over so he don’t have to race you.

It is annoying how courteous Jr is when he is racing. Even in his interviews he mentions it constantly about being driven clean. It is called racing not ballet, put your big boy panties on and drive it in there side by side with someone.

On a good note his daughter got to finally go home yesterday.

I saw this posted on twitter yesterday. I dont know what was wrong with her but she looked really sick about a month ago. The pic yest looks so much better. I think that dr saved her. Great news.Go bmjr racing

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post

Wondering if this was the one that did it/?????

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Oh my, that's right!!!! hahahahahaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Wondering if this was the one that did it/?????
    I'd guess #23 on the karma thread

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Thomason View Post
    Jesus. I’d hope so, really? Then again, consider the source. I stayed clear of that thread, and heck, the Bloomer ones are getting stale.

I do hope Moyer is ok, he was running pretty good. With his new shock package.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I was thinking he might show at the Comp Cam's race tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by macro646 View Post
    It is annoying how courteous Jr is when he is racing. Even in his interviews he mentions it constantly about being driven clean. It is called racing not ballet, put your big boy panties on and drive it in there side by side with someone.
    I don't agree with everything you said but your post as a whole I do agree with I like it when a driver what ever his name is drive in hard side by side best driver wins
    I am what I am

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Thomason View Post
    Yes you're right, I just checked it out. lol