22 - Gregg Satterlee - Pennsylvania
    25z - Mason Zeigler - Pennsylvania
    33 - Tim Manville - Illinois
    39 - Tim McCreadie - New York
    75 - Billy Drake - Illinois
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

WEEKEND INFORMATION NOW POSTED ON THE FAIRBURY AMERICAN LEGION SPEEDWAY WEBSITE'S MAIN PAGE.
    I will update the original 1st post on this thread tonight.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

With the added PPV/CBSSports exposure, I suspect most Lucad guys will be there as well as other big names not on either circuit. Great exposure for all.

Doubt Vanderveen will be there

I'm calling EPJ, Josh Richards, Jeep Van Wormer, Casebolt, Bronson, and McDowell all to show.

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    With the added PPV/CBSSports exposure, I suspect most Lucad guys will be there as well as other big names not on either circuit. Great exposure for all.
    Imo. The TV/PPV coverage is vastly overrated. Races aren’t drawing anymore cars just because of the TV/PPV coverage. It’s the money that draws cars to races.

The Show Me was LIVE on MavTv and it didn’t draw anymore than normal. I-80 had been taped for MavTV and didn’t get anymore cars. Cedar Lake the same way, actually it may have had a pretty good drop in car count.

Normally i would say yes...however, this is one race where I've seen endless people wishing for a PDC PPV. I think the buy rates will be significant. Also, how many of these PPV's have been shown on CBS Sports Network that are 1/4 mile bullrings? Most are 1/2 mile or 3/8 mile to my knowledge. Exposure is exposure. The sponsors want to be a part of a first ever type PPV at a track many have on their bucket list.

Normally i would say yes...however, this is one race where I've seen endless people wishing for a PDC PPV. I think the buy rates will be significant. Also, how many of these PPV's have been shown on CBS Sports Network that are 1/4 mile bullrings? Most are 1/2 mile or 3/8 mile to my knowledge. Exposure is exposure. The sponsors want to be a part of a first ever type PPV at a track many have on their bucket list.
    Yes.... people have been wishing for it. As far as drivers showing up, FALS isn’t gonna draw many more than what they get, just like every other race. Outside of a handful of teams these guys aren’t backed by corporate companys and those TV broadcasts aren’t intended for the hardcore. They are catered to new and younger audiences. Joe Blow Trucking and Cattle isn’t gonna get exposure unless his boy wins or flips wildly out of the ballpark.

Side note..... people over estimate the number of ppv buys for these races.... by a significant number.

It could be on CBS sports later but after knowing already who won and most of all watched the highlights I'm probably not going to watch it months later on tv.

I would guess that World of Outlaws is buying that hour long slot on CBS Sports. I bet Ben Shelton would know, after all he is a CBS sports personality.....lol

The car count has been increasing each of the past 3 years. Wouldn't be suprised to see a car count near 70 this year.

I would rather see this event than the World 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    I would rather see this event than the World 100.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QwM5KpoPPrg

Even with a headache!!!! hahahahahaaa

I bet boom and chub come out for this they love fals

I can only make it Saturday, and its my first time going to race. I have read where I cannot sit with a general admission ticket, any suggestions where I should sit. I will be there when gates open in a.m. Thanks for any help

Quote Originally Posted by smoot View Post
    I can only make it Saturday, and its my first time going to race. I have read where I cannot sit with a general admission ticket, any suggestions where I should sit. I will be there when gates open in a.m. Thanks for any help
    Get there as early as you can. The covered grandstand is all that is available for general admission seating. Blankets can be put down at 12:00 and you will have about 2-3 minutes (no joke) to stake your claim before they're all gone.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Thanks, any idea how view is from the lower levels of reserved coming of turn 4, do they sit above track? Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by smoot View Post
    Thanks, any idea how view is from the lower levels of reserved coming of turn 4, do they sit above track? Thanks for any help.
    You will lose vision in the middle of turns 3&4 because of the concrete wall in turn 4. Still, not bad seats.
    8/13/16

Chris Ferguson CONFIRMED per STL Motorsport Magazine FB. He will debut his new Sweet-Bloomquist car at the PDC.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18