Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: J.D. struggling

Default J.D. struggling

Thought he'd be a contender at Cherokee tonight?

Landers just needs to write Rumley a fat check and they will miraculously find speed.

Quote Originally Posted by A.C. Man View Post
    Thought he'd be a contender at Cherokee tonight?
    Heard he was at the emergency room and they totally missed his arthritis (which shows up in a simple x ray) they then treated him for a torn rotator cuff which led to his dismal finish. Boy it's a good thing these medical personel do not administer drug tests.

Quote Originally Posted by getinit View Post
    Heard he was at the emergency room and they totally missed his arthritis (which shows up in a simple x ray) they then treated him for a torn rotator cuff which led to his dismal finish. Boy it's a good thing these medical personel do not administer drug tests.
    That’s too bad for JD. He should get on some medicine for that. Maybe you could be his Dr, you seem to be a medical professional. All that money thrown to create the Dream Team too.

Rumor is a competitor of his, is ruining late model racing single handily, and is on pills, coke, PED’s, etc. Really kinda sad, cause a junkie with bad shoulders can still run up front and beat them high as a kite.

Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Karma.....

HeHe I see sarcasm is only acceptable from one angle. I wouldn't expect any less from this place.

HeHe I see sarcasm is only acceptable from one angle. I wouldn't expect any less from this place.
    Ahh sweetie. Don’t bring it if you can not take it sweetheart.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

QUOTE:Rumor is a competitor of his, is ruining late model racing single handily, and is on pills, coke, PED’s, etc. Really kinda sad, cause a junkie with bad shoulders can still run up front and beat them high as a kite.

And.....with a swollen prostate sooooo bad, he can't piss 2 oz. in 6 hours!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

lol I can take it.

FYI, in any post I've made about the situation I have stated that the man hasn't tested dirty. The whole situation looks bad, but hey if they're going to allow it to happen, that's on them.

25jr, your comment makes me wonder if the little blue pill would be considered a performance enhancer?

25jr, your comment makes me wonder if the little blue pill would be considered a performance enhancer?
    He has a daughter......so it worked at least, once!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

He stuck it to the wrg pretty good. 😁

Funny thing is, since the big announcement about kevlar lined tires being illegal, JD has been, pretty much, a mid pack car. Another "Rumley device" exposed? He only has a 120 point lead on Richards now. Another run like last night and he will be sporting a white spoiler...
    In order to be the man, you have to beat the man...

JD is a good driver, but a Rumley car without something "special" is just an average car.

Quote Originally Posted by EDERDS View Post
    JD is a good driver, but a Rumley car without something "special" is just an average car.
    Yep, 2015 is gone.....

lol I can take it.

FYI, in any post I've made about the situation I have stated that the man hasn't tested dirty. The whole situation looks bad, but hey if they're going to allow it to happen, that's on them.
    Yes it is on them.

But I think the drug testing thing is useless anyway. If you seen blatant crazy driving, then ok. Never has been. Put them resources into better purses, and more tech people as knowledgeable as Steve. Tinker with the rules somewhat. And help the tracks more with promotion, maybe even a fund for your loyal tracks to help with improvements. Things to improve the sport, not a gimmick drug testing program, just like the iffy tire testing. Now the drug one is more cut n dry by far, the tire testing needs to be wayyyy more transparent.

Quote Originally Posted by EDERDS View Post
    HAL...LAY...LEU...JAH!.....HOLY S!!T.....get me the Tylenol!

Somebody finally spoke the truth!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    HAL...LAY...LEU...JAH!.....HOLY S!!T.....get me the Tylenol!

Somebody finally spoke the truth!
    Are you saying ss is full of bs? Hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by seminole939913 View Post
    Funny thing is, since the big announcement about kevlar lined tires being illegal, JD has been, pretty much, a mid pack car. Another "Rumley device" exposed? He only has a 120 point lead on Richards now. Another run like last night and he will be sporting a white spoiler...
    6 top 5s since then. Including at least one win. He hasn't been the same since speedweeks, honestly.

And that has to do with checking nose height and deck height at the same time.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

JD has been struggling since 2015. No news here.