Thread: World 100

Default World 100

Im prob way late in the game but im coming for S Ill anybody have recommendation on a motel thats within 30-45 minutes east of the track. if any lol. Im starting to think about pitching a tent but can you do that in a parking lot or is there a special camping area? any suggestions appreciated...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Im prob way late in the game but im coming for S Ill anybody have recommendation on a motel thats within 30-45 minutes east of the track. if any lol. Im starting to think about pitching a tent but can you do that in a parking lot or is there a special camping area? any suggestions appreciated...
    My favorite hotel choice was the Comfort Inn in Sidney. But I’m sure it’s already full. You could try the one in Piqua too, it wasn’t bad. The Econo Lodges, well, one in Sidney, awful, one in I think Piqua, ok. Other than them, dunno. Or hit one on your way home around an hour out. Might be cheaper and a better chance of getting one.

I used to hotel it. Then wife and I were like screw it, we can be home in around two hours and save $100+.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

thanks CnB. i will check into those. we might just half to head east for an hour depending on alcohol intake lol...

If you decide to bring your tent. You will have no problem finding a place to put. The area near the go kart track is free camping. But you probably need to be there Thursday or Friday to get in there. Across the street to the north and west of the track are huge lots that allow camping and are pretty entertaining. For a car and tent you will probably pay $20-$40 for the weekend.
    Go Buckeyes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Toledo, OH View Post
    If you decide to bring your tent. You will have no problem finding a place to put. The area near the go kart track is free camping. But you probably need to be there Thursday or Friday to get in there. Across the street to the north and west of the track are huge lots that allow camping and are pretty entertaining. For a car and tent you will probably pay $20-$40 for the weekend.
    thanks for the info Dante!

Try the Randolph Inn in Winchester,In

We stay at the Comfort Inn in Richmond, In

Englewood, OH is a good place to stay with reasonable rates. Easy trip to and from the track and there's a few good restaurants there too. We usually stay at the Hampton Inn.

Budget Host Inn , in Botkins Ohio. American veteran owner.

Much appreciated fellas!