Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Babb dropping off Summernationals

Staying home to regroup and get ready for upcoming big money races.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Staying home to regroup and get ready for upcoming big money races.
    I don’t blame him.... those Michigan races are up there... his stuff is beat up and I know he likes going to the Silver Dollar Nationals race at I-80

Feger just handed 2nd place as long as he avgs finishing 17th over the last 5 races.
    2018:

Congrats to Shirley.

sounds like a Moyer move. Drop off the tour when you know you're not winning it. Congrats to Shirley. Well deserved.

It's only a 3 HR drive from Shady hill to Thunderbird and roughly 2 hrs from there to I96.

He tapped out.

Quote Originally Posted by Planetzer0 View Post
    sounds like a Moyer move. Drop off the tour when you know you're not winning it. Congrats to Shirley. Well deserved.
    Ironically, Moyer is gonna finish out the tour.

Doesnt anybody like a challenge anymore? It could have been a story that sparked interest and drew bigger crowds at these last events. If you cant win, pull er in theory I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Doesnt anybody like a challenge anymore? It could have been a story that sparked interest and drew bigger crowds at these last events. If you cant win, pull er in theory I guess...
    I know one person who does.....

Where is the official word on this at because I haven't seen anything on Twitter nor the front page of DoD.
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 07-10-2018 at 02:53 PM.

Not surprised i seen this coming esp with the horrible luck he has been having.

The only year the Summernationals meant anything was the year it paid 100,000 to win. Watching Moyer and Bloomquist in their prime battling for 30 nights in a row was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I know one person who does.....
    Dirt Fan if your talking about the 0 I completely agree with ya, win or lose mad respect if he finishes it off...

Dirt Fan if your talking about the 0 I completely agree with ya, win or lose mad respect if he finishes it off...
    I was but I was also thinking if Richards also pulled it off to. I'm not a really a fan of him but I don't have anything against the guy. He's a wheeler.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Ironically, Moyer is gonna finish out the tour.
    He wants 100.

It's official. From Shannon's FB: "Hi everyone! We have made the decision to stay home, re-group and get everything ready for the next few weeks of big races! This Summernationals has been full of ups & downs, but we have enjoyed running as much as we have been able to! A BIG Thank You to all of our Sponsors, Fans, Family & Friends for all your support during this years Summernationals Tour 🙂 and your continued support throughout the year!"
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    It's only a 3 HR drive from Shady hill to Thunderbird and roughly 2 hrs from there to I96.

He tapped out.
    Don’t take it personal, this stage of his career 2nd in that series means nothing to him. Small team his car has to be getting pretty tired and he has to do a lot of that work himself plus there’s a lot of money on the table the next several weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    He wants 100.
    Obviously......

Quote Originally Posted by Planetzer0 View Post
    I’m sure if you two fund him with brand new car, motor, all new parts he would stay on the tour to finish.

Can’t blame him it’s hard stay on top every little thing before it brakes. Then ever thing starts add up and take a toll on him and his team. 25-30 races back to back makes it hard to fix parts/problems and find other problems in less 12hrs, if they have that at times. Most regional don’t have 30 races a season 😂.

Hmmmm..... Well, he has made it this far. With five races to go and only 56 points out of the lead. Thats a shot at 25 grand. Oh well, I guess he knows best on what to do at this point in the tour. I wish Babb the best of luck going forward.